• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Sale: Credit for Personal Orders? (Sept. Consultant Special)

In summary, you get a 20% discount off the sale price when you order a piece of stoneware under a non-commissionable supply order.
teresaj
If we order a piece of stoneware (personal order) do we get credit for it ? (Sept.Consultant special thing) I need some pieces to use at my shows, so I was wondering.

As far as I know.. we are able to get a percentage off the stoneware but I am not sure what the percentage is... Try doing a non commishonable supply order and see what the price is of the stoneware that comes up.
Hope that helps!!

No, you just get credit for the promotion from the stoneware you sell.
But, if you're needing some, you get a great price. You get your discount off the sale price. So, if you haven't reached your 15,000 sales yet, you get 20% off of the sale price. If you've reached your 15,000, you get 22% off the sale price. Not bad! When you go to order, enter it under non-comission order, then input the sale price number & it will give you your discount on top of that. Hope that's not confusing!

If you've got a show coming up, I would put a order the host's order. That way it counts for the promotion AND you're getting a bigger commission--20% off and the discount the host gets! Also, you're getting commission on it!

Hehe!!! and if you when you attach it to a show... put it under your DH's name.... so it still counts as commishonable sales!! :)

Don't you just love being able to order under a DH or mother to get more benefits! I booked my Open House under my mom's name. My free products will be here today from it!!! :D

OK??? So maybe "I" could use ONE more piece of stoneware !!! LOL

PCGINA said:
OK??? So maybe "I" could use ONE more piece of stoneware !!! LOL

Don't we all?! :D Too bad I ordered the one I HAD to have just the day before the email came out about the consultant special. Doh!!:eek:

Becca115 said:
Don't we all?! :D Too bad I ordered the one I HAD to have just the day before the email came out about the consultant special. Doh!!:eek:

I ordered Stoneware from my Open House FPV, think.... I could have spent that on something else if i had of known. Oh well, it is the price we pay..... I just MAY be able to find another piece I want.!!!:D :eek:

Does anyone know if we can mix the benfits....like one piece of stoneware and the rest PC dollars.

I closed one show tonight, I am now at 14 with 3 caties and one cooking to go.

Related to Stoneware Sale: Credit for Personal Orders? (Sept. Consultant Special)

1. What is included in the stoneware sale?

The stoneware sale typically includes a variety of stoneware products such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and bread pans. The specific products included may vary depending on the current sale promotion.

2. How much of a discount can I expect during the stoneware sale?

The discount during the stoneware sale can range from 10-30% off, depending on the specific products and sale promotion. Be sure to check the current sale flyer for the most accurate discount information.

3. Can I use my consultant discount during the stoneware sale?

Yes, consultants are able to use their discount during the stoneware sale for additional savings. However, please note that the consultant discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. Are there any exclusions for the stoneware sale?

Some exclusions may apply during the stoneware sale, such as discontinued or limited edition products. These exclusions will be clearly stated in the sale flyer or on the product page.

5. How long does the stoneware sale last?

The stoneware sale typically runs for a limited time, usually about 2-3 weeks. Be sure to check the sale flyer or consult with your consultant for the specific dates of the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckyjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • AudraKYPCLady
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies