• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Host Eligible for the Stoneware Sale as a Guest Special?

In summary, the "Host Getting Guest Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn free products by inviting guests to their party. To participate, a host must invite at least 6 guests and for every guest who attends and places an order of $75 or more, the host will receive a free product from a designated list. The products included in the special vary and cannot be chosen by the host. The maximum number of free products a host can earn is 5.
cheflizzy
Hi
I'm not sure where to post but maybe you can help.
I am inputting my hosts' order and do I input the 20% sale price off stoneware for her if it's in her free items?.
Is she even eligable for the guest special?
Liz:confused:

She can get the guest special, but why would she when she can get the stone or stones for 60% off as the host?

She can only get 2 stones at 60% off
yes she can purchase as much stoneware at 20% OFF it does include the free stuff

so I input the regular item number, when I'm entering her free stuff? not the guest special item number?

Just use the special product numbers when you enter the products in her order. When you're figuring it up with her, use the 20% off price. Hope that makes sense.

ok I think I have it now
thank you
Lizzy

for any stones she purchases beyond the two for 60% off, use the guest special codes. Those 20% off prices apply to her and she can stack them with her other host benefits!

This is a great opportunity for the host who loves stoneware and needs more stones! What a bargain!!

Seriously, Harriet. I agree! It's a Stone-Lover's dream!!!

Related to Is My Host Eligible for the Stoneware Sale as a Guest Special?

What is the "Host Getting Guest Special"?

The "Host Getting Guest Special" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn free products by inviting guests to their party.

How does the "Host Getting Guest Special" work?

To participate in the "Host Getting Guest Special", a host must invite at least 6 guests to their party. For every guest who attends and places an order of $75 or more, the host will receive a free product from a designated list.

What products are included in the "Host Getting Guest Special"?

The products included in the "Host Getting Guest Special" vary depending on the current promotion. However, they are typically popular and high-quality Pampered Chef products.

Can a host choose which free product they receive?

No, the free products for the "Host Getting Guest Special" are predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host. The list of products will be communicated to the host prior to their party.

Is there a limit to how many free products a host can receive through the "Host Getting Guest Special"?

Yes, the number of free products a host can receive is dependent on the number of guests who attend and place orders of $75 or more. The maximum number of free products a host can earn is 5.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Intrepid_Chef