• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Rack for Sale - Expand Your Collection with Our Quality Products

I also have a few of their totes that I use for storing larger items.I buy all my BB&B stuff with their 20% off coupons so I never pay full price on anything. I also have a few of their totes that I use for storing larger items.
Jess_K
My collection is growing and I'd love to have a rack for it.. does anyone have one they would like to part with? or any ideas on who sells one similar, I'm not set on PC.

Thanks!

If you don't find any on here try e-bay. I thought I saw some there a few weeks ago when I was searching for the insulated totes for my customer. Just be careful not to overspend!

I have 2 of the PC racks that I just discovered in a box of stuff. They're still in the packaging.I don't think they'll fit in a flat-rate envelope, but they should fit in a flat-rate box. One for $18, both for $28 including shipping.

PM'd ya chefann!

Just in case you need more or someone else is curious, I use these.
Bed Bath & Beyond Product
I have two in my skinny cabinet next to my stove. All my stoneware stores on the bottom shelf along with a couple muffin pans. Three flat ones fit in one slot. The top shelf one holds cutting boards, pastry mat, and more.

wadesgirl said:
I have two in my skinny cabinet next to my stove. All my stoneware stores on the bottom shelf along with a couple muffin pans. Three flat ones fit in one slot. The top shelf one holds cutting boards, pastry mat, and more.

Thanks for sharing this. I may end having to do this soon.

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks for sharing this. I may end having to do this soon.

I think I shared it with you before! Long time ago though! I have the chrome ones instead of the white ones. They are so sturdy. I forgot that I also have my baking sheets and cooling racks in them also.

Thanks for sharing that! We keep all of ours in the oven until we need the oven! LOL!

wadesgirl said:

I found these at walmart as well. They were a little cheaper at walmart but may also be a little shorter, I can never find my tape measure.

Geekgirl69 said:
I found these at walmart as well. They were a little cheaper at walmart but may also be a little shorter, I can never find my tape measure.

I buy all my BB&B stuff with their 20% off coupons so I never pay full price on anything.

Related to Stoneware Rack for Sale - Expand Your Collection with Our Quality Products

1. What are the dimensions of the stoneware rack?

The stoneware rack measures 15 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 3 inches tall. It is the perfect size for storing and displaying your stoneware collection.

2. Can the stoneware rack hold heavy pieces?

Yes, our stoneware rack is made of durable materials and can hold heavy stoneware pieces without bending or breaking. It has a weight capacity of up to 20 pounds, making it suitable for all types of stoneware.

3. How many pieces of stoneware can the rack hold?

The stoneware rack has a total of 6 slots, each with enough space to hold one large stoneware piece or multiple smaller pieces. This allows you to expand your collection and keep it organized in one convenient place.

4. Is the stoneware rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stoneware rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply remove any stoneware pieces from the rack and place it in the dishwasher with your other dishes.

5. Can the stoneware rack be used for other types of cookware?

While the stoneware rack is specifically designed for stoneware, it can also be used to store and display other types of cookware such as metal or glass baking dishes. However, we recommend using it for stoneware to prevent any scratching or damage to the rack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mom4angela
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kcallg