• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stoneware Storage Rack!

In summary, a stoneware storage rack is a specially designed rack used to organize and store stoneware items in the kitchen. It can hold 10-15 stoneware pieces and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. The rack can also be used to store other kitchen items and is easy to assemble with included instructions.
jenniferp417
I really, really want one of those racks... does anyone have one in good condition they'd be willing to sell?

Shipping would be to zip code 48848.

Thanks!

I just checked the outlet (I do this every morning) and the rack is there right now!

Thank you! I never realized the outlet changed that frequently! I got my stoneware rack... thanks!

wahooo...some new products! It seems like they are definately changing it right around the 1st of the month...and then in between there too!

Where is the outlet? My CC outlet doesn't show the rack.

I think they are just updating the Outlet today, but haven't updated CC Outlet for us to purchase yet. I am going to wait a day or so to advertise the new products on there to my customers....it seems to take HO a day or so to get the Outlet situated..

OK. So the stuff that is on the "regular" customer outlet hopefully will be on CC soon?

yes, we should everything (and sometimes more...like the SA bag last month) ...at a discounted rate. But something like the storage rack, if you really want it, grab it up as soon as you see it....it is one of those things that they change like their underwear :)

I'm going nuts.. i'm pretty new so I have no idea where the outlet is?? can someone help??

Related to Looking for Stoneware Storage Rack!

1. What is a stoneware storage rack?

A stoneware storage rack is a specially designed rack that is used to store and organize stoneware pieces such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and other stoneware items. It helps to keep your stoneware collection neat and easily accessible.

2. How many stoneware pieces can the storage rack hold?

The capacity of a stoneware storage rack can vary depending on the size and design. However, most racks can hold anywhere from 10-15 stoneware pieces, making it a convenient and space-saving storage solution for your kitchen.

3. Is the stoneware storage rack dishwasher safe?

Our stoneware storage racks are made from high-quality materials that are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the rack and prevent any potential damage.

4. Can the stoneware storage rack be used to store other kitchen items?

While the stoneware storage rack is designed specifically for stoneware pieces, it can also be used to store other kitchen items such as cutting boards, baking sheets, and even small appliances. The sturdy and versatile design allows for customizable storage options.

5. How do I assemble the stoneware storage rack?

The stoneware storage rack comes with easy-to-follow instructions for assembly. Most racks can be assembled in just a few minutes with no additional tools required. If you encounter any difficulties, please refer to the instruction manual or contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mkparker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
debmiz
Replies