• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Promo Results: Share Your Total Stone Count | 10-5-06 Deadline

In summary, the deadline to submit for the stone count promotion is approaching, and some participants have already shared their impressive results. One person sold 26 pieces, another sold 27, and someone else sold over 24. Despite initial concerns, many others were able to reach or exceed their goals, with one person selling 60 pieces. Some struggled to sell stoneware, while others found success with the classic stoneware rather than the discounted New Traditions line. Participants are eagerly awaiting their commission checks and planning how to use their earned PC dollars.
Just FYI I posted about this on Chef's Lounge.

I can't believe we have to wait until Thursday!! Arrg! What is taking so long???

Dont' we have like 70,000 consultants or more to track? Maybe that's why the wait?

PC wants to make sure that all show problems have been resolved before dishing out free products!!

THURSDAY! arrgh...where did y'all hear that?

Of course, I am reading the day's posts in reverse so I'm sure it's here somewhere :D

That is Oct. 12. That is mid month I say. If it takes that long, fine. But they shouldn't have told us "early" October and we wouldn't be as disappointed IMHO.

I had 37!!!

Just redeemed my 27 ct for $50 PC bucks! Whoo-hooo! PC rocks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cincychef