• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our 5-Day Business Challenge and See Results in 2-4 Months!

In summary, a challenge was sent out to a group of individuals to pick 5 things from a list of 100 to implement within the next week for their businesses. The idea is to see results in 2-4 months. Participants are encouraged to share their choices and any completed tasks with the group. Some individuals have chosen more than 5 items and there are some limitations due to policies and procedures. One person expressed interest in the idea of putting a sign in their front yard, but felt conflicted due to another consultant in the area. Overall, there is excitement and motivation to improve and grow their businesses.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
So, I sent this challenge to my recruiter and my recruit today. Anyone else want to join? (details below)

I am picking 5 things from the 100 listed in the attached to implement right away for my business. 5 things that are easy to do and I can do/start doing within the next 7 days.

They say that things you do for your business NOW, you see results in 2-4 months. So, let's do some things now that will keep us going after the new year excitement dies down. Are you in??

Pick 5 things that you are going to implement over the next week. Share your 5 with us, and then we will check back in once completed. Then we will wait and reap the benefits in a couple of months!

The 5 I am picking are: #1, #5, #10, #17 & #72.

P.S. if you create a flier or any type of label/printed piece etc, please share the attachment with the rest of us once complete. That way it will take each of us less time to do additional ideas in the future! Thanks!

Attachments

• 100 Creative Ways to Advertise Your Business.doc
    53 KB · Views: 558
Count me in! I have chosen #8, 10, 65, 72, 90 & 97. I am aiming for six of them in case the 'teaching a class' doesn't work out in the time frame. Everyone should re-read the policies and procedures regarding advertising...we cannot do some of the 100 but there are some really great ideas!

I'm in too, but I haven't picked my 5 yet! I just finished reading them while I was watching a movie, so I'm going to go back through them and pick some out later! Great ideas though! Wish we could do a lot more of them, but I understand policy!

I love the putting a sign in your front yard idea, but I'd feel bad because there is a PC consultant right across the street, and I didn't sign under her. In fact, I haven't even told her I've signed because I forgot she was a consultant when I did... I wish she was my upline though!

I'm in, but with 10 picks. I choose 2, 4, 42, 46, 53, 65, 90, 93, and 95 to be my picks for improvement with my business.

Hi there!

I am definitely up for this challenge. It's always great to have a plan in place to keep our businesses thriving even after the initial excitement dies down.

My 5 picks from the list are: #2, #15, #33, #40, and #91. I think these are all manageable tasks that I can easily implement within the next week. I will definitely share my progress and results with you all.

Also, thank you for the tip about sharing any created materials. That will definitely save us all time in the future.

Let's keep each other accountable and motivated. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!

Best,

Related to Join Our 5-Day Business Challenge and See Results in 2-4 Months!

1. What is the "aChallenge" and how does it work?

The "aChallenge" is a virtual cooking challenge where participants can join a group and receive weekly recipes and cooking challenges. Each week, participants will have the chance to try new recipes and share their results with the group.

2. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join the "aChallenge"?

No, the "aChallenge" is open to anyone who loves cooking and trying new recipes. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join.

3. Is there a fee to join the "aChallenge"?

There is no fee to join the "aChallenge." It is a free and fun way to try new recipes and connect with other cooking enthusiasts.

4. How often does the "aChallenge" take place?

The "aChallenge" takes place once a month. Each month, there will be a new theme and set of recipes for participants to try.

5. How do I join the "aChallenge"?

You can join the "aChallenge" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and signing up for the challenge. You can also join through our social media pages or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies