• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Effectively Manage Business Calls in a Busy Household?

In summary, the individual is struggling to maintain the number of contacts they were previously making. They are making an effort to make more calls, but have difficulty doing so at the times they are accustomed to. They are also trying to book more shows.
Bren706
Gold Member
How is everyone doing? Are you having any results?

I have to confess that I am not completely up to 3 contacts a day yet, but I have made an improvement on my calls, but not to the point that it is consistent. It is very challenging to make the calls at the time that I had grown accustomed to and I need to find a way around it. I have always done the majority of my calls between 7-8pm. Now that we are living with my SIL and MIL, we are not eating dinner until close to 6:30, and by the time we eat, and I clean up, it is almost 7:30. On top of that, my cell phone does not get very good reception here, and my MIL is on the land-line phone a lot (she loves chatting with her friends). My quiet place to make calls (without noise distractions from kids, etc. is in the breezeway, but it is starting to get quite cold out there now.). Alright, who am I kidding. I could just use that time period to block out 15 minutes using the land-line from 7:45-8:pm. I just need to MAKE the time and stick to it.

I have taken most of the classes. I have a couple to catch up. This week flew by for me.

I did do a booth yesterday, and have about 9 booking leads (will make those calls tomorrow. Today was a day spent at the pumpkin patch and a playdate with more friends), and 1 very good recruit lead that I am meeting with tomorrow.

I sent out an e-mail with the 50% rebate promo, and did get a response from a prior lead. She was interested in signing up now. We corresponded via e-mail and I let her know that the promo is only good thru today, so I am hoping that she goes ahead and signs up.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm doing "catch up SUYB" meaning I'm about 2 weeks behind. LOL

I'm doing 6 new contact calls every other day and do my follow ups/host coaching on the in-between days. (Took Sunday off) This is just because it fits my family's schedule better. Sometimes 6 contacts means 20 phone calls!! I'm also leaving old catalogs around town.

I've now booked two shows for November in the last three days and I have two "maybes". I'm sending out those hostess packets tomorrow. Both are past hosts so I feel like they have the "Get more sales than last time" goal incentive already and I've already started what I feel is pretty great host coaching.

I also found a Festival for later this month that isn't taking any more vendors but they allowed me to sign up as an "alternate" for free so I've done that in hopes that it pans out. I wont have more than a 3 day notice for this so I'm trying to be ready in advance without the possibility of it being a waste of time.

I'm not taking any recruits right now for personal reasons but I'm trying to book November and December as full as possible.

I am very close to being a champion for week one I just need to do my out of the blue call and listen to the customer care. As far as week two it went by to fast and I did horrible at my contacts but I am picking up where I left off and am trying to schedual out a specific time to make contacts.

Where's the "like" button??? LOL

Hi there! It sounds like you have been busy with your booth and playdates, but still making progress on your business. Don't worry about not reaching 3 contacts a day yet, it takes time to develop consistency and find a routine that works for you. It's great that you are still making improvements on your calls, and it's okay to adjust your schedule to fit your current living situation. Maybe you can try making calls during your lunch break or during a quiet moment in the afternoon? It's all about finding what works for you and sticking to it. Congrats on the booking leads and potential recruit lead! Keep up the great work and don't be too hard on yourself. Every little step forward counts. Wishing you continued success in your business!

1. What is "Step up Your Business Check-In"?

"Step up Your Business Check-In" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants to check in on their business progress and strategies. It offers an opportunity for consultants to learn and grow their business through discussions and training sessions.

2. When is the "Step up Your Business Check-In" event?

The "Step up Your Business Check-In" event is typically held twice a year, in the spring and fall. The exact dates and times may vary, so be sure to check our consultant portal for updates and registration details.

3. How do I register for the "Step up Your Business Check-In" event?

To register for the "Step up Your Business Check-In" event, simply log into your consultant portal and click on the event registration link. You will be prompted to enter your information and select the sessions you wish to attend. Registration is free for all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I attend the "Step up Your Business Check-In" event if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! The "Step up Your Business Check-In" event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their tenure. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from more experienced consultants and get a head start on their business.

5. What can I expect to gain from attending the "Step up Your Business Check-In" event?

The "Step up Your Business Check-In" event offers a variety of training sessions, discussions, and networking opportunities to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. You will learn new strategies, tips, and best practices from top consultants and have the chance to connect with other consultants from across the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Niki Kate