• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Business: Call Blitz Tips & Ideas

In summary, Jennifer is trying to get her team to participate in a phone blitz with Pampered Chef in order to qualify for a chance to win new fall products. She provides a summary of the content and ends with a positive message about how everyone can participate.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I wanted to share this with you because this is what i sent to my team....

What do you think?

Hey Guys! Sorry it’s late but I just got home from the hospital (I had a booth for nurse’s day today) and did really well BUT I wanted to get this out sooner.

Pampered Chef Home Office wanted directors to register their meeting with them so we can have a contest across the U.S. and I have to turn in our results. The whole thing is that they wanted us to make phone calls at the meeting for 30 minutes. Well after speaking to a couple of you, I’ve learned that some either don’t have a cell or have prepaid minutes. So, what I’ve come up with so our team can participate is take the time NOW through Monday to make calls at home.

Give yourself a solid 30 minutes and try to reach as many people as possible. Tally them on the scorecard that I’ve provided and even look at the call outline and Directors training sheet. Make sure you have already highlighted the days that you are available to work and cross out any holidays, vacations, birthdays for the ENTIRE SUMMER!! Also, Don’t FORGET that you want to book June up as much as possible because it is the Sell A Thon month where you can earn all the new fall products for FREE!!!

Ideas for calls are:
• Out of box calls (Call your customer and ask if they’ve taken their products out of the box and if they’re using them, That’s why they bought them, right? )
• Book May, June and July –tell them that you are part of a nationwide calling blitz and you’re trying to book as many shows as possible.
• ALL Recruit Leads-A Perfect time to recruit!! Double trip points-Just think, recruit 7 people in May and you’re half way to Miami for FREE!! I promise you, it can be done if you put your mind to it. 
• Calls about the outlet –I’m up to $353 in orders by sending out my newsletter and info about the outlet! It paid to sit there and send it! 
• Door Prize slips from shows/fairs
• List of 100
• People you keep telling yourself that you’re going to call when you have time….I bet you can think of one right now! 
• Call family and ask them to do a catalog show for you out of state.

The options are there you just need to think outside the box! You can also drum up biz when you’re in the grocery store line, hand them your business card, same thing when you tip the waiter/waitress.

PLEASE bring your results with you to the meeting on Tuesday May 13th at my house. I need to send the results in to the HO that night!
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you! 

GREAT way to handle it Kristi!!

We did ours last night! 29 calls were made and 9 shows were scheduled!!!!

Kristi thanks so much! My gals are a little hesitant about making phone calls at the meetings, so I think this will be a great way for us to participate and everyone to feel comfortable! I really appreciate it!

:)
Jennifer

I had my meeting this past Monday. I send out an email before the meeting to ask them all to bring their cell phone and contact list.

It was like pulling teeth to get them to make their phone calls! They said that they didn't have enough people to call for 30 minutes, so I pulled out all of my customer care calls that needed to be called. I handed them order forms and DPS slips told them to start calling. I gave them the words: Hi this is ______from Michelle's Pampered Chef office. I am doing some follow up calls for her to make sure you are happy with your products. What is your favorite product?

I also told them that they would keep any shows that they scheduled from my leads. They grumbled more about calling my leads so they got on the phone and started making their own calls. Several scheduled shows and had people to follow up with later.

After we were done they said that once they got on the phone it wasn't so bad, it was just making that initial phone call.

Michelle

We did ours as a conference call last night. (I don't have cell service at home). I had everyone call in at 7pm... we did some training and some cheering and then at 7:30 we all hung up and made the calls. At 8pm, everyone called back in and reported their results. Our TEAM Meeting is next week so I'm going to have gifts for everyone who participated!!!!

No problem!! I haven't had anyone respond back so hopefully they're making their list up!

finley1991 said:
We did ours as a conference call last night. (I don't have cell service at home). I had everyone call in at 7pm... we did some training and some cheering and then at 7:30 we all hung up and made the calls. At 8pm, everyone called back in and reported their results. Our TEAM Meeting is next week so I'm going to have gifts for everyone who participated!!!!

Great Idea Colleen!! What # do you use to set up a conference call?

I used freeconference.com and used the free line. This is the second time I've done a blitz this way and it works really well for my team! I think we're going to do more of these. What I'm thinking is next month to have a night where we host coach our upcoming shows... then another night doing customer care calls... at least it would inspire some that don't make the time to do the calls to maybe do them. We'll see! ;)

Great Idea! I'm going to try that next month. Maybe I can get some to sign up for one this weekend with me!

The first one I did, only two consultants joined me. But then they told the rest of the team what great results they got, this time we had 5 on the call! I know next time will be better too!!!!

pampmomof3 said:
Give yourself a solid 30 minutes and try to reach as many people as possible. Tally them on the scorecard that I’ve provided and even look at the call outline and Directors training sheet. Make sure you have already highlighted the days that you are available to work and cross out any holidays, vacations, birthdays for the ENTIRE SUMMER!! Also, Don’t FORGET that you want to book June up as much as possible because it is the Sell A Thon month where you can earn all the new fall products for FREE!!!

Kristi, Could you attach the score card you sent them? Thanks so much!!

No problem! These are from the contact blitz information page on CC.

:):)

Attachments

• blitz_scorecard.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 227
  • blitz_scorecard.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 218
  • blitz_scorecard.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 252
  • blitz_dir_training.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 209
  • blitz_dir_training.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 218
  • blitz_dir_training.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 220
  • blitz_call_outline.pdf
    191.6 KB · Views: 243
  • blitz_call_outline.pdf
    191.6 KB · Views: 261
  • blitz_call_outline.pdf
    191.6 KB · Views: 242
Who would have thought to check consultant's corner for this stuff :) :) :) :) Thanks so much for posting!!

I know, right? I had to get my act together since I sent that email out so I thought I would look there!

Good Luck!

Our mtg was canceled due to the fires and now I need to get it rescheduled. i have to get my team to want to make phone calls.

1. How can I make my call blitz more effective?

Some tips to make your call blitz more effective include creating a script or outline beforehand, setting specific goals for each call, and being confident and enthusiastic when speaking to potential customers.

2. What types of products should I focus on during a call blitz?

It's best to focus on popular or newly released products during a call blitz, as these are more likely to generate interest and sales. You can also tailor your product offerings to the specific needs and preferences of your target market.

3. How many calls should I make during a call blitz?

The number of calls you make during a call blitz will depend on your goals and resources. It's important to prioritize quality over quantity, so focus on making meaningful connections and building relationships with potential customers rather than trying to make a certain number of calls.

4. Can I use social media to enhance my call blitz?

Yes, incorporating social media into your call blitz can be a great way to reach a larger audience and generate more leads. You can use social media to promote your call blitz, share testimonials from satisfied customers, and offer special deals or discounts for those who book a call with you.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after a call blitz?

Following up with potential customers after a call blitz is crucial for turning leads into sales. You can send personalized emails, make follow-up calls, or even send a handwritten note to show your appreciation and continue the conversation. It's also important to keep track of your follow-ups and stay organized to ensure no opportunities slip through the cracks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies