• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Started Pre-Selling Pink Prodcuts!

In summary, the host can sell the HWC items to any and all customers, but ONLY hosts can get the SA Pink Bowls.
Chef_2_Four
I really started today! I sold a few this weekend, but today at school I have sold almost 20!! I have 3 other people helping pre-sell them too!

So how will you submit the order - just as one total order and no one gets a receipt?

nope individual guests, i am adding it to my kick off for my fundraiser. I have downloaded the hwc form from someone on here. it has a place for their name and what they are ordering so i know who ordered what. I work at a school and am pre selling them so i can close it at the beginning of may, so i'm not trying to hunt down teachers the last week of school.

Last edited:
I am still a little confused about this. I thought the HWC items were only offered as a Guest Special or as a fundraiser. Can we sell them to individuals?

Can they be submitted as a Catalog Show?

Yes they can be submitted as a catalog show, but if you send it in as a fundraiser more of a % goes to the BC Foundation.

Yes you can sell the HWC items to any and all customers. But ONLY hosts can get the SA Pink Bowls.

I've never done fundraising with PC. Say I submit it as a fundraiser, would P3 ask me for an organizations name?

When you enter show type as fundraiser, there will be a box to check that says Help Whip Cancer or American Cancer Society (don't remember what) and then it enters all the information. when you enter the "hosts" order just click chairperson and it will let you add the host special to their order (they will still have to pay s&h though)... this was true for PP, not sure for P3 though... someone correct me if I am wrong!

I am using P3 and that is correct. The pink items are guest specials but you can sell them individual. There is no spend $60 get these items at this price. That is why I am pre-selling them to sell more. I am doing a HWC fundraiser so the ACS will get $1 for everyone that I have sold PLUS if I sell $500 the ACS will get 25% instead of 15%!

Chef_2_Four said:
nope individual guests, i am adding it to my kick off for my fundraiser. I have downloaded the hwc form from someone on here. it has a place for their name and what they are ordering so i know who ordered what. I work at a school and am pre selling them so i can close it at the beginning of may, so i'm not trying to hunt down teachers the last week of school.

How are you handling the $4 shipping charge?

I was wondering the same thing. One of the pre order forms included tax but Im not sure about the shipping. Maybe if I put it in as one order I could split the shipping between them.:confused:

I figured out what I thought was most likely to be the tax & shipping on items and modified the pre-order form based on my state. I may loose some money in shipping or I may end up making additional donations, I won't know until the show closes.

I have been handing out the pre order sheets like crazy, to my neigbors, mailing to past host ect I am also going to ask everyone at my April shows . I hae also included an envelope to have them mail it back to me with a cut off date of May 20th no shipping I will just pay the shipping myself. I will either put them in as a Catty show for myself, a Catty show if they end back 150.00 in orders so that person can get the Host special .
I's going to be a wait and see cause I have sent out or handed out 100's of the pre order sheets . At my shows I will tell them that I will niot be able to call them for the oders cause I have so many out there
I can only hope in the letter that is inclosed they will sell 10 to get one FREE for tem self hope this works I'm close to TPC but wish I had another month

What forms do you use for your preorder sheets? Would you mind sharing?

For the shipping costs I am doubling orders. So Customer 1 orders item A and customer 2 orders item A also, I will put it under one of the customers name and enter as 2 quantity of item A. Who wants to pay $4 if they order the $5.50 item? I have gotten several sales since they are saving on shipping, also if they order an item out of the catalog then I will charge them regular shipping but not on the HWC form also.

here's a preorder form for 2007 that someone in my cluster sent to me.

Attachments

• HWC PreOrder.doc
    665 KB · Views: 343
For the pre-order form I'm combining all the orders under the name of the person collecting, they then are responsible for delivering to each individual and this way the $4 charge is for hopefully a bunch of products and only a few individual/team "captains".

Just had to give update! I have sold over $200 worth of pink products and given out 5 catalogs!! 2 I know will defintely order!

Chef_2_Four said:
Just had to give update! I have sold over $200 worth of pink products and given out 5 catalogs!! 2 I know will defintely order!

That is great. I've sold ... 5 products so far. But I have not yet sent out my email to all my friends/family/past hosts talking about HWC.

Related to Started Pre-Selling Pink Prodcuts!

What are the benefits of pre-selling pink products?

The benefits of pre-selling pink products include being able to secure a limited edition item before it sells out, supporting a great cause (breast cancer awareness), and earning rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef.

How do I pre-sell pink products?

To pre-sell pink products, you can host a party with friends and family, share your personal online link, or reach out to potential customers through social media. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more tips and ideas.

What pink products are available for pre-selling?

The pink products available for pre-selling may vary, but typically include kitchen tools and gadgets such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, and aprons. These items may have a special pink design or color, and a portion of the sales will go towards breast cancer research.

When will I receive my pre-sold pink products?

The delivery date for your pre-sold pink products will depend on the shipping and handling times of Pampered Chef. Your consultant will keep you updated on the estimated delivery date and any delays that may occur.

Can I return or exchange pre-sold pink products?

Pre-sold pink products are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if there are any defects with the product, please contact your consultant for assistance and they will work with Pampered Chef to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies