• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sprinkles Free for $60 Question

In summary, the "Sprinkles Free for $60" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free set of sprinkles when they make a purchase of $60 or more. To redeem the offer, simply add $60 or more worth of products to your cart and the free set of sprinkles will automatically be added at checkout. The promotion is only valid on purchases made through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The free set of sprinkles is chosen at random and cannot be exchanged for a different set. The offer is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
If I forgot to order the sprinkles for someone who was supposed to get them for free... will HO put them in anyway? sigh... I forgot on two orders... and the host is hoping they will be in the box that is due in tomorrow but I'm thinking that I'm going to have to order them to make this right...

Nope - they won't put them in unless you order them. I don't know if HO will send them since you didn't put them in with the show... somehow I doubt it. At least you can order them with your discount and not have to pay full price.

You can call HO and they'll send them out for free.

That's good that they will send them out for free. The guest special flyer does say that the number has to be entered in order for the sprinkles to be included.
Do you use P3? There is a spot that informs you that certain guests are eligible to get the guest special but didn't. I've never had anyone show up on that, but I always look at it to make sure I'm not forgetting something. It should be a good reminder.

Related to Sprinkles Free for $60 Question

1. What is the "Sprinkles Free for $60" promotion?

The "Sprinkles Free for $60" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free set of sprinkles when they make a purchase of $60 or more.

2. How can I redeem the "Sprinkles Free for $60" offer?

To redeem the "Sprinkles Free for $60" offer, simply add $60 or more worth of products to your cart and the free set of sprinkles will automatically be added at checkout.

3. Are there any exclusions for the "Sprinkles Free for $60" promotion?

Yes, the "Sprinkles Free for $60" promotion is only valid on purchases made through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. Can I choose which set of sprinkles I receive for free?

No, the free set of sprinkles is chosen at random and cannot be exchanged for a different set.

5. Is the "Sprinkles Free for $60" offer available in all countries?

The "Sprinkles Free for $60" offer is only available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat