• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Receipts with Every Supply Order - No More Waiting!

In summary, Rhonda was told by Home Office that we no longer get free receipts, however, many of us here have received a pack of receipts free with our first supply order of the season.
Jennie4PC
I know this has been talked about but I cant seem to find it but I need the # for the free receipts. I also know that they are supposed to ship automatically but I never recieved them and the lady at HO said she spoke to a supervisor and was told that we ere not supposed to recieve the 40 pack any more we ere supposed to recieve just 1. So on my next supply order I would like to get them.
Hope this makes sense.

Jennie4PC said:
I know this has been talked about but I cant seem to find it but I need the # for the free receipts. I also know that they are supposed to ship automatically but I never recieved them and the lady at HO said she spoke to a supervisor and was told that we ere not supposed to recieve the 40 pack any more we ere supposed to recieve just 1. So on my next supply order I would like to get them.
Hope this makes sense.
She told you wrong. There is no # - email the solution center and eventually you will get them.

I called HO almost 2 weeks ago because i did not receive them in my first supply order...and you;ve guessed it, I am still waiting. Thank goodness for an awesome director who could spare some :)

I did email them I believe last week so I guess we will see what happens

vwpamperedchef said:
I called HO almost 2 weeks ago because i did not receive them in my first supply order...and you;ve guessed it, I am still waiting.

I wouldn't trust a phone call at all. I would email. Then, when you finally get a response, you can refer to that when you need to contact them again because you haven't received them yet.:p

My director is on it as of this morning --- thanks for the heads up!

I had to call HO for another reason so when I was on the phone I asked the rep. about the free receipts. She claims we don't get them this season. I know others on here have said they got them, but it wasn't worth it to me to push the issue.

Rhonda that is exactly what I as told. Did you talk to the sam rep I did=)

I didn't get them with my supply order either and I need them! :(

I was on the phone with them on hold for 85 minutes yesterday:mad:... the CSR gave me the number...
She to told me it wasJM37 :D

Thank you. I ill be putting that ith my next supply order, Which I am sure will be soon.

Ish said:
I was on the phone with them on hold for 85 minutes yesterday:mad:... the CSR gave me the number...
She to told me it was

JM37 :D

Hey, Ish,
I tried that number and it wouldn't take it. I also didn't get any receipts. :(

I also tried the # it didnt work either

Now that we have switched over to P3, do we have to update the products information ourselves, so that it will accept this JM37, or is the program supposed to do an update anytime there is one, AUTOMATICALLY? I want to get the FREE receipts, since I did
not order another package of the computer printer variety. Speaking of that, does
anyone have the JA70 03/08 sales receipt that they can compare with the ones of our
supply list that describe them as PC sales receipts? What is the difference? Is it just
the shipping charge amounts? I also have some of the JG50 09/08 which increased
the charges by 25 cents. Does it really make that much of a difference in the validity
of the warranty, which paper it is printed on?

I was told by Home Office today that, since we now only have one "style" of receipts to choose from, we are no longer getting free ones. We used to get the write in receipts or the itemized receipts, which is why they were giving us 40 for free.

I told her that this is very disappointing information, to be sure!!

Hope that helps...sorry!

Paula

That information from HO is inaccurate. Many of us here HAVE received a pack of receipts free with our first supply order of the season. The new ones have obscuring markings over the credit card area on the host copy of the receipt. Otherwise, they're the same as last season's.

I didn't receive any & made a call to HO. I was told that we don't receive them until our 1st supply order of the season. I only ordered new spring supplies but still didn't get them. She checked & said that I will not get them until my 1st order placed in March. It makes no sense to me. I let her know that many of you had already received them. Maybe I'll send an email & see what response I get.

stacywhitlow said:
I didn't receive any & made a call to HO. I was told that we don't receive them until our 1st supply order of the season. I only ordered new spring supplies but still didn't get them. She checked & said that I will not get them until my 1st order placed in March. It makes no sense to me. I let her know that many of you had already received them. Maybe I'll send an email & see what response I get.

Sounds like to me that every person you talk to at HO is going to just make up whatever sounds good to get people off the phone.:rolleyes:

I am completely baffled by the responses HO is giving in this situation and many others. What is going on? Why aren't they all on the same page? They are giving wrong info to many people lately, so even if you bite the bullet and endure the wait times, you still have to doubt if they handled things right or gave you accurate information.

1. How do I receive free receipts with every supply order?

To receive free receipts with every supply order, simply add the "Get Free Receipts" item to your cart before checking out. This will ensure that a receipt is included with your purchase at no additional cost.

2. Is there a limit to how many free receipts I can receive with my supply orders?

No, there is no limit to the number of free receipts you can receive with your supply orders. You will automatically receive a receipt with every supply order you place.

3. Can I still receive a receipt if I place my supply order over the phone or through a consultant?

Yes, you can still receive a receipt with your supply order if you place it over the phone or through a consultant. Simply let them know that you would like a receipt included with your order.

4. Do I need to do anything special to receive a receipt with my supply order?

No, there is no special action required to receive a receipt with your supply order. As long as you have the "Get Free Receipts" item in your cart, a receipt will be included with your purchase.

5. Can I request a digital receipt instead of a physical one?

At this time, we only offer physical receipts with every supply order. However, we are continuously working to improve our services and may offer digital receipts in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
newbietoPC
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg