• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN: Come Join Me and Make New Friends!

In summary, the Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to learn about new products and strategies, and make new friends. It is open to all consultants, including non-consultants as guests. The event will include product demonstrations, training sessions, and opportunities for networking and socializing. Registration is required for all attendees, and there may be a registration fee. Guests are welcome, but they must be registered and may have an additional fee and limited access to training and product purchasing.
milkangel
Who is going? I am for sure. dropinmy kids off t my sisters in the cities. i wouldlve to meet and say hi to you other than the cluster i am in. I want to make new friends.

I will be there! It's a short drive for me cause I only have to go about 20-25 minutes from Apple Valley to get there.Karen

I am planning on going as well! It would be great to meet you and make some new friends. Maybe we can all coordinate a meetup at the event. Looking forward to it!

Related to Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN: Come Join Me and Make New Friends!

What is the purpose of the Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN?

The Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants to come together, learn about new products and strategies, and make new friends.

Who can attend the Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN?

The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their rank or level of experience. Non-consultants are also welcome to attend as guests of a consultant.

What can I expect at the Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN?

The event will include product demonstrations, training sessions, and opportunities for networking and socializing with other consultants. There will also be a chance to purchase new products and exclusive event specials.

Do I need to register for the Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN?

Yes, all attendees must register for the event. Registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your team leader. There may be a registration fee, which will cover the cost of materials and meals provided at the event.

Can I bring a guest to the Spring Launch Meet-Up in MN?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. However, please make sure to register your guest when you register yourself. There may be an additional fee for guests, and they will not be able to participate in any training sessions or purchase products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lcucinella
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • General Chat