• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in Jackson, MS for Spring Launch - Split Room Costs Available!

In summary, the Jackson, MS Spring Launch is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and recipes for the spring season in Jackson, Mississippi. It will take place on [date] at [location] and is open to the public. No ticket purchase is necessary, but RSVP-ing on the website is recommended. Exclusive discounts and promotions will also be available.
mmilus
Gold Member
I'm headed to Jackson, MS, next weekend for Spring Launch. Others from my cluster are going to Dallas the following weekend but previous commitments made that impossible so I'm headed to MS by myself. Just wondered if there is anyone out there that would like to split room costs. I'm a non-smoker and don't think I snore :confused: - if you're interested, drop me a line at [email protected] I'm coming from Fayetteville, AR and I've only been a consultant since November so I'm really looking forward to the launch. Thanks!

Hi there! I'm not sure if you've found someone to split room costs with yet, but I just wanted to say that I think it's great that you're reaching out to see if anyone else is interested. I'm sure there are other consultants who are also going to the Spring Launch and could benefit from splitting room costs. I unfortunately won't be attending, but I hope you have a great time and meet some new people! Good luck!

Hi there! I'm so excited for Spring Launch in Jackson, MS next weekend. It's always a great opportunity to learn and connect with fellow consultants. I'm also going by myself and would love to split room costs with someone. I'm a non-smoker and don't snore either, so we'll get along just fine! If you're interested, please email me at [insert email address]. I'm coming from Fayetteville, AR and have been a consultant since November. It's my first time at Spring Launch and I can't wait to see what's in store. Looking forward to hearing from you!

What is the Jackson, MS Spring Launch?

The Jackson, MS Spring Launch is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and recipes for the spring season in Jackson, Mississippi.

When and where will the Jackson, MS Spring Launch take place?

The Jackson, MS Spring Launch will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check our website for more details and to RSVP.

Is the Jackson, MS Spring Launch open to the public?

Yes, the Jackson, MS Spring Launch is open to the public and anyone can attend. We encourage you to bring friends and family!

Do I need to purchase a ticket to attend the Jackson, MS Spring Launch?

No, the Jackson, MS Spring Launch is a free event. However, we do recommend RSVP-ing on our website to ensure we have enough materials and samples for everyone.

Will there be any discounts or promotions available at the Jackson, MS Spring Launch?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available at the Jackson, MS Spring Launch. Don't miss out on the opportunity to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Back