• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Dallas: Meet Fellow Enthusiasts on a 5-hour Drive!

In summary, "Spring Launch Dallas" is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and provide training and inspiration for consultants. It will take place on March 21-22, 2020 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas. Any current Pampered Chef consultant can attend by purchasing tickets through their consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website. Attendees can expect to see and learn about new products, attend training sessions and workshops, hear from inspiring speakers, and connect with other consultants. The cost to attend is $249 for early bird registration and $299 for regular registration, which includes access to all sessions and workshops, meals, and a swag bag.
lauriedip
anyone going to dallas?
It's a 5 hour drive for us but closest one! Hope to meet some of you!
Have a great day!
Laurie;)

I'll be there - I'm on the edge of the metroplex so it's not too far for me!

I'll be there need to register!!

great, hopefully we can meet sometime!
have a great week-end!
laurie

Hi Laurie! I'm so excited for the Spring Launch in Dallas too! I'll be making the 5-hour drive as well and can't wait to meet other enthusiastic consultants like you. It's always great to connect with others who share the same passion for cooking and the Pampered Chef products. See you there! Have a wonderful day! :)

Related to Spring Launch Dallas: Meet Fellow Enthusiasts on a 5-hour Drive!

What is "Spring Launch Dallas"?

"Spring Launch Dallas" is an annual event put on by Pampered Chef to showcase our newest products and provide training and inspiration for our consultants.

When and where is "Spring Launch Dallas" taking place?

This year's "Spring Launch Dallas" will be held on March 21-22, 2020 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.

Who can attend "Spring Launch Dallas"?

Any current Pampered Chef consultant can attend "Spring Launch Dallas". Tickets can be purchased through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website.

What can attendees expect from "Spring Launch Dallas"?

Attendees can expect to see and learn about our latest products, participate in training sessions and workshops, hear from inspiring speakers, and connect with other consultants from across the country.

How much does it cost to attend "Spring Launch Dallas"?

The cost to attend "Spring Launch Dallas" is $249 for early bird registration and $299 for regular registration. This includes access to all sessions and workshops, meals, and a swag bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pamperedbecky