• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sports Illustrated With Brett Favre

In summary, Beth, the Sports Illustrated with Brett Favre is available for purchase online, but only with the cover. The price is $20 plus shipping.
Jules711
Silver Member
Anyone have the Sports Illustrated with Brett Favre?Does anyone have or have the ability to get last week's?? Sports Illustrated with Brett Favre on the front in the snow? I have a friend that wants one but here in WI it's hard to come by I guess.

Any help would be appreciated! :love:

Last edited:
I would love to help. I remember when App State beat Michigan back in September, we were in the same boat. Take a look on eBay, then check bn.com they almost always have back issues. That's where we ended up getting the ones we needed when App "brought down the House"!! :)

Hope this helps!!

I've got it. I just got it out of the stack and asked my husband if he minded if I mailed it to someone from CS. I then said, "This is Brett Favre, isn't?" How sad is that!! Of course, in my defense, his face is covered in snow.

Thank you, thank you! I guess he looked on ebay and doesn't really want to spend anything extra. He just wants a copy! SUPER DUPER packer fan. My husband mentions it to me (they work together) and I LOVE this site. I instantly throw it on here and he's thought I was checking ebay. NO, this is way better!! I've sold things on here for much less than ebay would usually do but at least I know it's going to someone that needs it!My hubby's happy b/c he can go in tomorrow and say...yup...found one!! :D :sing:

I just PM'd you. I've got one here too if you'd like it. Hubby has one at work that's going to be thrown out. Not that I knew who Brett Favre was! :blushing:

Jules711 said:
My hubby's happy b/c he can go in tomorrow and say...yup...found one!! :D :sing:

Nope, found TWO if he wants them LOL!

I have one too I believe!!!

Oh, I didn't even know!:(

If anyone has the Brett Favre or the App State one I would LOVE to get them for my son!

Sorry, can't give you mine. Dh's I mean; his dad gave him both the ones with Favre on the cover.
(I can't believe some of you don't know who he is!)

I just need to know price with shipping if possible. Thank you to everyone who bothered reading and looking. Again...I love this site!!

So...I just got a call from my hubby and he wanted to know what I know (price, cost of shipping, etc). Keep in mind, he NEVER calls! They are just too excited that I may have found them. SO...now they want TWO if possible. So, if you could let me know the cost with shipping to 54656, that would be great! Thank you!!

Beth - I do have the SI with Brett but not App state (which issue was that one date wise any idea??). PM me with your shipping information. Thanks!

momoftwins said:
Beth - I do have the SI with Brett but not App state (which issue was that one date wise any idea??). PM me with your shipping information. Thanks!
The app state issue was 9/10/07.

pming you now!

Beth - I didn't start getting SA until about the middle of October so I don't have the App state issue then. Sorry! Hopefully someone else will have it!!!

momoftwins said:
Beth - I didn't start getting SA until about the middle of October so I don't have the App state issue then. Sorry! Hopefully someone else will have it!!!
Well, thanks anyway. I appreciate your effort.

Anyone have it??? Pretty please!

Jules711 said:
So...I just got a call from my hubby and he wanted to know what I know (price, cost of shipping, etc). Keep in mind, he NEVER calls! They are just too excited that I may have found them. SO...now they want TWO if possible. So, if you could let me know the cost with shipping to 54656, that would be great! Thank you!!

Julie,

My DH FINALLY brought home the copy from work today and I'll get it out in the mail the next couple of days. As I mentioned no charge. For those who also want copies and can't find it you can always buy the cover only. The copy he brought home has a mailing label on it and right on the label it says order SI covers only at sicover.com. So I went to check and they want $20 plus shipping for just the flippin' cover - check it out!! :eek:

http://subs.timeinc.net/SI/coverstore/CoverMain.jhtml?IDs=SPR20080121%2CSPR20080121frame++++&category=Cover&subcategory=2008&page_number=&returnpage=CoverMain.jhtml

Thanks Jodi! I looked there too (as I was hoping one of you would have it). I know he wants the cover, but he really wanted the whole magazine. My husband then was thinking...hmmm...I'd like it too. They are very excited! DO let me know if you want something for it though! I have Paypal!!

So were you able to come up with a second copy of this mag? If not, who gets this one - the friend or DH? :eek: (I'll still be asking around to see if I can find you another copy up here just in case. Heck, if I get two more I can give one to Beth as well :))

And no, like I mentioned before, no biggie - no charge! Glad to help you keep the men happy ;) :D

No, Lisa had one too. He was too funny when I said I *found* 3 copies. He says "we'll take them". All of them? Sure. I don't know what their plan is. His friend is a super fan (but not crazy enough to spend $20 on such a thing) and my husband would probably love to give one to my dad too. 2 will be plenty though. We are looking forward to it :)

Anyone have another copy of the SI with Brett Favre in the snow? One of my sons is upset that I got his younger brother a copy but not him.

You need to see today's thread, then.

Where is todays thread?

Sorry I found it. I totally didn't see that earlier. I need a nap or something. lol

Jules711 said:
No, Lisa had one too. He was too funny when I said I *found* 3 copies. He says "we'll take them". All of them? Sure. I don't know what their plan is. His friend is a super fan (but not crazy enough to spend $20 on such a thing) and my husband would probably love to give one to my dad too. 2 will be plenty though. We are looking forward to it :)

When Brett announced his retirement this week my husband was NOT happy that I mailed our copy to you! He said...well, that just went WAY up in price. (He says it like we would have done anything other than throw it out anyway!:rolleyes: )

I promise that it went to a VERY good home and it is NOT going to be sold or anything like that. Actually, he's looking for the special edition that came out today and of course, you can't find those here either!

Sold out in Kansas City.Sold out in Florida.Sold out in Western Iowa.I got one in Wisconsin, and now my friends all over the country want me to get them copies. Nice time to ask, huh?

Crap....totally forgot about it. Don't know if I can find it in my little town anyway though....I'll have to look today.

Related to Sports Illustrated With Brett Favre

1. What is "Sports Illustrated With Brett Favre"?

"Sports Illustrated With Brett Favre" is a special edition magazine published by Sports Illustrated that features exclusive interviews, photos, and stories about the legendary NFL quarterback Brett Favre.

2. How is this magazine different from other sports magazines?

This magazine is unique because it focuses solely on the career and personal life of Brett Favre, giving readers an in-depth look at his journey to becoming one of the most iconic players in NFL history.

3. Can I purchase this magazine in stores?

Yes, "Sports Illustrated With Brett Favre" is available for purchase in select stores that carry Sports Illustrated magazines.

4. Is this magazine suitable for all ages?

While the content of this magazine is appropriate for all ages, it may be more appealing to older readers who are familiar with Brett Favre and his career.

5. Can I order this magazine online?

Yes, you can order "Sports Illustrated With Brett Favre" online through the Sports Illustrated website or through other online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
patty42240