• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Perfect Sport Picture Frame: What's Everyone Else Doing?

In summary, everyone else does something different when it comes to framing their children's sports pictures. Some people buy frames, some people use scrapbooking, and some people use a combination of the two.
kcjodih
Gold Member
What does everyone else do when it comes to framing their children's sport pictures? I have two children who are involved in baseball, soccer and hockey so we get 5 sets of pictures every year. I have THREE years worth of pictures sitting in a box because we couldn't find the frames we always bought. When I used to find them we'd buy a dozen at a time but the local stores don't carry them anymore (I just thought they were sold out).

We went online a few weeks ago to the website of the company that made the frames and got a contact #. Come to find out they're not made anymore at all :cry: So we went asking at Michael's and they can duplicate them but it would be like $50 a frame without the matting!!! :eek:

All I'm looking for is a simple frame that has a section for the team picture and then also for the individual - all in one frame and they're longer than they are wide. Team pic is probably 5 x 7 or smaller and the indiv one is 3 x 5 but then the matte opening is oval and smaller than that.

Now we have nothing and can't find anything anywhere around here that is ridiculous in price. The ones we were purchasing were about $10 each with the matting.

What does everyone else do?

I had used something similar for a friend who had gotten married...but I tried to find you one reasonably priced for each kid, so they would have their own set of pictures. Maybe just pick and choose which ones go in....Hope this helps
http://www.target.com/Collage-Frame-Cairo-16x20/dp/B000QWBUGU/sr=1-5/qid=1223843782/ref=sr_1_5/601-1099519-6960127?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aframe%20collage&page=1

Maybe think about scrapbooking them? Otherwise you'll run out of wallspace fast. At least with scrapbooking, you can use archival-safe products and your photos will stay safe. Scrapbooks are VERY easy to do, and there are lots and lots of sports-related embellishments out there to use, too. :) And scrapbooking frames are available to put 12x12 scrapbook pages in and hang on the wall...I think Michael's carries them relatively inexpensive...

Related to Finding the Perfect Sport Picture Frame: What's Everyone Else Doing?

What are the most popular sizes for sport picture frames?

The most popular sizes for sport picture frames are typically 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10. These sizes are versatile and can accommodate a variety of photos.

Are there specific designs or themes for sport picture frames?

Yes, there are many sport-specific designs and themes for picture frames. Some popular ones include baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and hockey. There are also frames that feature multiple sports or generic "sports" themes.

What materials are sport picture frames typically made of?

Sport picture frames can be made of a variety of materials, but the most common are wood, metal, and plastic. Wood frames tend to have a more classic and elegant look, while metal and plastic frames can have a more modern and sleek appearance.

Can I customize a sport picture frame with my team's logo or colors?

Yes, many sport picture frame companies offer customization options, such as adding a team's logo or colors. This is a great way to personalize the frame and make it even more special for a sports fan.

Are there any special features or accessories that come with sport picture frames?

Some sport picture frames may come with special features, such as a built-in stand or hooks for hanging. Some frames may also come with additional accessories, such as a mat or protective glass cover. It's important to read the product description carefully to see what features and accessories are included with the frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
tlag1986