• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Splatter Screen: Does it Fit Other 10" Pans?

In summary, the splatter screen measures 10 inches in diameter and is designed to fit most 10-inch pans. It is not suitable for other sizes of pans. The splatter screen is made of stainless steel and has a fine mesh screen to prevent splatters while cooking. It is also dishwasher safe and comes with a manufacturer's warranty.
photochef
I have a Show TOMORROW (Sun. Sept. 9) I have at least one person that's wants to order the splatter screen but they don't have our cookware. Does anyone know if it fits other 10" pans or just ours? I see also it fits the grill pan, I ordered it, thought it would be here in time for the show; however, it's not. VERY bummed!

Thanks for you help!

i think it's pretty universal. i would definitely think you can use it on other pans especially since you can use it on our 10, 12 and also grill pan. hth

And of course, if it doesn't fit the way the guest wants it to fit, the 30 day free shipping return policy is a great selling tool. :D

thanks you guys!

I have GOT to say - I love love love the splatter screen. I love it so much that I just gave away my old fashioned splatter screen via freecycle today -
LOL

I used my new splatter screen doing the Asian Noodle Pork dish...and doing my Pork with Sauteed Apples dish...it's fabulous -- and EASY to clean...right into the dishwasher - I love that it folds up so you can peek in one side and then in the other side -- I love this thing!

Related to Splatter Screen: Does it Fit Other 10" Pans?

What are the dimensions of the splatter screen?

The splatter screen measures 10 inches in diameter and is designed to fit most 10-inch pans.

Can the splatter screen fit other sizes of pans?

No, the splatter screen is specifically designed to fit 10-inch pans and may not fit other sizes properly.

Is the splatter screen dishwasher safe?

Yes, the splatter screen is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What material is the splatter screen made of?

The splatter screen is made of durable stainless steel with a fine mesh screen to prevent splatters while cooking.

Does the splatter screen come with a warranty?

Yes, the splatter screen comes with a manufacturer's warranty for any defects or issues with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PamperedK