• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Steamer Insert for Executive Pan?

In summary, the steamer insert for the Executive Pan is made of durable stainless steel and is compatible with all sizes of the pan. It can be used to cook a variety of foods and comes with a clear glass lid for easy monitoring. The steamer insert is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
JAE
Does anyone have a steamer insert that fits the Executive Pans? My sister wants the steamer insert so she thinks she wants to order the Professional cookware. I was wondering if anyone has a steamer insert they bought elsewhere that fits into the Executive pans.

I emailed HO and asked them to add one. I wish everyone would, too!
Steaming is so healthy.

wait for leadership-------i WOULD think so----MORFIA

Yeah, don't buy anything for the kitchen now! (that kind of thing anyway) - we never know what will be introduced in the next season! If you want it chances are others do too!

I would not be in the least surprised if they came out with one in January. I kept the one from my Professional (and a pasta insert from my Circulon Set that the Professional replaced) so I'm set but my kids will be happy to get these if we come out with new ones.

So no one know is there is one out there somewhere to buy that will fit the Executive cookware?

1. What is the material of the steamer insert for the Executive Pan?

The steamer insert for the Executive Pan is made of stainless steel, which is durable and long-lasting.

2. Is the steamer insert compatible with all sizes of the Executive Pan?

Yes, the steamer insert is designed to fit perfectly with all sizes of the Executive Pan, making it versatile and convenient to use.

3. Can I use the steamer insert for cooking other types of food besides vegetables?

Absolutely! The steamer insert can be used to cook a variety of foods such as fish, chicken, and even rice. It is a versatile tool for all your cooking needs.

4. Does the steamer insert come with a lid?

Yes, the steamer insert comes with a clear glass lid that allows you to monitor the cooking process without having to remove the lid.

5. Is the steamer insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the steamer insert is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefdianne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefdianne
  • pamperedval