• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Specials for Jan and Feb Are Great!

In summary, there are a variety of specials available for January and February, including discounted rates, exclusive deals for newsletter subscribers, and limited time promotions. To redeem these specials, follow the instructions on the website or in the newsletter. The expiration dates for these specials may vary and they may be available online or in-store. These specials cannot be combined with other offers.
DebPC
Staff member
So happy the $200 more is on for January- I love that one!
And of course the cookware for February!
Super way to kick off the year!

And 60% off one of the bakers too! It will definitely draw January hosts!

AND the guest special is back to spend $60 get free....

The $75 has been rough this past month. Many of my repeat customers were disgruntled.

Chefbeckyd said:
AND the guest special is back to spend $60 get free....

The $75 has been rough this past month. Many of my repeat customers were disgruntled.

I agree. I can easily get people to go from $50 to $60 but they won't even talk about $75. The only people this is for is the ones who are spending $100 anyway.

Hi there! I couldn't agree more, the specials for January and February are fantastic! I'm also thrilled about the $200 more promotion in January, it's such a great way to start the new year. And the cookware for February is definitely a must-have for any kitchen. Let's make the most of these amazing deals and kick off the year on a high note! Happy cooking!

What specials are available for January and February?

We currently have a variety of specials available for the months of January and February. These include discounted rates on select products, exclusive deals for our newsletter subscribers, and limited time promotions. Check out our website or subscribe to our newsletter for more details.

How can I redeem the specials for January and February?

To redeem any of our specials for January and February, simply follow the instructions provided on our website or in our newsletter. Some specials may require a promo code or coupon, while others may automatically apply at checkout. Be sure to read the details carefully to ensure you receive the discount.

When do the specials for January and February expire?

The expiration dates for our specials may vary. Some may expire at the end of January or February, while others may be valid for a longer period of time. Be sure to check the details of each special to see its expiration date and take advantage of the offer before it's too late.

Are the specials for January and February available online or in-store?

The availability of our specials for January and February may vary. Some may only be available for online purchases, while others may also be available in-store. Check the details of each special to see where it can be redeemed. In general, online specials will have a promo code or link to use at checkout, while in-store specials may require a physical coupon or mention of the special at the time of purchase.

Can I combine multiple specials for January and February?

Unfortunately, our specials for January and February cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Each special is only valid on its own and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or deals. However, you may be able to use a special on top of already discounted products, so be sure to read the details carefully and take advantage of the best deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OxiaWorksXS
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefinHarmony