• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Edition Consultants News

In summary, "Special Edition Consultants News" is a monthly newsletter created specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains updates, tips, and resources to assist consultants in growing their business and staying connected with the Pampered Chef community. The newsletter can be accessed through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or via email. Consultants are also welcome to contribute to the newsletter by submitting their success stories, tips, or recipes. Currently, the newsletter is only available in English but there are plans to expand to other languages in the future.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
is up on CC....I'm checking it out now!

Thanks for the heads up!

Host and guest specials and the panorama flyer in downloads too!

Aug host special is not yet updated, but it should be soon.

Special Edition Consultant News
Cindycooks said:
is up on CC....I'm checking it out now!
Could you please post the link.

Thanks

it was neat! can't wait until i can sit in front of the tv and read it!

I am not finding the Pan-O-Rama flyer in downloads. Where am I missing it?

Tracy

IT's not in Downloads, It's in the table with the monthly specials, etc. in the Consultant Sales Promo column.

pamperedtracy said:
I am not finding the Pan-O-Rama flyer in downloads. Where am I missing it?

Tracy

Try this:

http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07aug_nov.pdf

I am still just showing the June-July sell-a-thon only in that column. I will keep watching for it.

Thanks,
Tracy

pamperedtracy said:
I am still just showing the June-July sell-a-thon only in that column. I will keep watching for it.

Thanks,
Tracy

So when you click on the link I posted, you only see the sell-a-thon info??

When you click on the link it works. I saw it on CC earlier but now it isn't there.

Thanks everyone, I got it. I was able to see it on that link.

Thanks Cat.

Tracy

:D

Related to Special Edition Consultants News

1. What is "Special Edition Consultants News"?

"Special Edition Consultants News" is a newsletter specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, tips, and resources to help you grow your business and stay connected with the Pampered Chef community.

2. How often is "Special Edition Consultants News" released?

The newsletter is released once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions released throughout the year for important updates or events.

3. How can I access "Special Edition Consultants News"?

You can access the newsletter in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Consultant News" tab. You can also opt to receive the newsletter via email.

4. Can I contribute to "Special Edition Consultants News"?

Yes, we welcome contributions from our consultants! If you have a success story, tip, or recipe that you would like to share with the community, please submit it to our editorial team at [email address].

5. Is "Special Edition Consultants News" available in other languages?

Currently, the newsletter is only available in English. However, we are working on expanding to other languages in the future to better serve our global community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates