• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form

In summary, the Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form is a resource for our Spanish-speaking customers to access information and place orders for our products and promotions for the month of July. It can be accessed through our website or by contacting a consultant. The form includes a list of featured products, special promotions, and important information for placing orders. It is not possible to place orders directly from the form, and it is currently only available in Spanish. However, our website and customer service team are available in multiple languages to assist customers.
texaschef
Gold Member
I don't see any Spanish info on this website. But here is the July Outside Order form in Spanish.
I am new to PC and I am starting to really hit the Spanish market so am doing my flyers in Spanish as well. Hope it is helpul. I am not that great with computers so I didn't know how to do the accents on the words...sorry!!! If anyone knows how to do that-please share!

Attachments

• SPANISH OOF JULY08.doc
    287.5 KB · Views: 210
Hello, thank you for sharing the July Outside Order form in Spanish. It's great to see that you are catering to the Spanish market and making your flyers available in Spanish as well. As for the accents, you can usually find them by holding down the letter and seeing a pop-up menu with different accent options. Or, you can also try using the "Insert" function and select "Symbol" to find the accents. I hope that helps and thank you again for sharing the Spanish version of the form!

What is the purpose of the Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form?

The Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form is designed to provide our Spanish-speaking customers with important information about our products and promotions for the month of July. It allows them to easily place orders and stay updated on our latest offerings.

How can customers access the Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form?

Customers can access the Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form by visiting our website and clicking on the "July Outside Order Form" link. They can also contact their Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy of the form.

What type of information is included in the Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form?

The form includes a list of our featured products for the month of July, as well as any special promotions or discounts. It also provides details on how to place an order, contact information for customer service, and important dates and deadlines.

Can customers place orders directly from the Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form?

No, the form is for informational purposes only. Customers can use the form to browse our products and promotions, but they will need to place their order through their Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Is the Spanish Info on Pampered Chef: July Outside Order Form available in other languages?

At this time, the form is only available in Spanish. However, our website and customer service team are available in multiple languages to assist our diverse customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • saundrals