• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Coordinating a Meet "N" Greet in Denver?

In summary, the process for coordinating a Meet "N" Greet in Denver involves selecting a date, time, and location, sending out invitations, and planning for food, beverages, and activities. To find a suitable location, options include searching for event spaces, using a private residence, or reserving a private room at a restaurant or cafe. The type of food served can vary and it's important to consider dietary restrictions. To encourage attendance, offering incentives and promoting the event on social media and through email marketing can be effective. Possible activities and presentations for the event could include a cooking demonstration, product showcase, guest speaker, or networking activities.
Kitchen2u
Just curious...thought we REALLY need one since this is the LAST Leadership and many of us will not see each other at National Conference either!

Anyone? If not, I try to arrange something . . .

Do you want one LAST one?

Ginny - i've started a list, but only have 3 people on it - you, Amy07 & myself. :)

Anyone wanting to include their name on the list can send me:

Name
ScreenName
Arrival
Departure
Cell #
Email

Yes, let's do it.

crystalscookingnow said:
Ginny - i've started a list, but only have 3 people on it - you, Amy07 & myself. :)

Anyone wanting to include their name on the list can send me:

Name
ScreenName
Arrival
Departure
Cell #
Email

Yeah Crystal!!! I REALLY didn't want to take the task on but would have if needed. Thanks for doing this Crystal!!!! Love you for doing it!!!

Related to Someone Coordinating a Meet "N" Greet in Denver?

What is the process for coordinating a Meet "N" Greet in Denver?

The process for coordinating a Meet "N" Greet in Denver starts with selecting a date, time, and location for the event. Once those details are confirmed, invitations can be sent out to potential attendees. It's also important to plan for any food or beverages that will be served, as well as any activities or presentations that will take place during the event.

How can I find a suitable location for the Meet "N" Greet?

There are a few ways to find a suitable location for the Meet "N" Greet in Denver. You can search for event spaces or meeting rooms in the area, or consider using a private residence. Additionally, some restaurants or cafes may have private rooms or areas that can be reserved for events.

What type of food should be served at the Meet "N" Greet?

The type of food served at the Meet "N" Greet can vary depending on the budget and preferences of the coordinator. Some options could include light appetizers, a buffet-style meal, or even a potluck where attendees can bring their own dishes to share. It's also important to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of potential attendees.

How can I encourage people to attend the Meet "N" Greet?

There are a few ways to encourage people to attend the Meet "N" Greet in Denver. One option is to offer a special discount or incentive for those who attend, such as a free gift or a discount on future products. You can also promote the event on social media or through email marketing to reach a larger audience.

What are some activities or presentations that can be included in the Meet "N" Greet?

The activities and presentations at the Meet "N" Greet can vary depending on the purpose and theme of the event. Some ideas could include a cooking demonstration, a product showcase, or a guest speaker. You can also incorporate networking activities or icebreakers for attendees to get to know each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies