• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet - Gift Exchange

In summary, the Meet 'n' Greet is going to have an optional gift exchange. Bring a picture frame as a gift, and wrap it so that nobody can see. The group picture will be taken each night, and the appropriate people will be contacted to get a copy.
chefann
Gold Member
This idea came up in the Meet 'n' Greet thread, and I though I'd put it in its own, so that people don't have to dig through the whole other thread for the info.

We're going to have an OPTIONAL gift exchange at the Meet 'n' Greets. If you would like to participate, bring a picture frame as a gift. Something not too big (4x6 is perfect), and not too expensive, preferably reflecting you, PC or CS. If you want to sign the back or insert a note, that would be a nice touch. Wrap it so nobody can see (and it's just more fun to have something to unwrap, anyway).

We'll take a group picture each night and get those out to the appropriate people, so you can print a copy and put it in the frame you receive.

We'll probably draw numbers to determine who gets which one, so it will be completely random.

That is a great idea! I think a 4x6 would be the perfect size. I'll start looking for mine!

Oh, fun! Maybe I'll make one ... hmmmm

Sandy,
I thought of making mine too! I'll have to get my thinking cap on.....

What a cute Idea!!! I have to get my thinking cap on as well!!

rebeccastt said:
Sandy,
I thought of making mine too! I'll have to get my thinking cap on.....

Oooo, making one sounds fun. Of course, to get my thinking cap on I'd have to find it first... where to look? where to look? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sounds like an excuse to get over to the local TJ Maxx! They have some really great, fun frames.

So does Hobby Lobby, but I'm still thinking of making one ...

I'll probably think alot about making one.....but then run to Hobby Lobby or someplace else last minute and buy one.:rolleyes: I just know me too well!:p

ChefBeckyD said:
I'll probably think alot about making one.....but then run to Hobby Lobby or someplace else last minute and buy one.:rolleyes: I just know me too well!:p

That sounds exactly like something I would do!! Can't wait to see what we both end up doing!

I think I might make something cheesy and fun. Of course I say that now...

And I'll be at HomeGoods or TJMaxx on July 7. :rolleyes:

katie0128 said:
That sounds exactly like something I would do!! Can't wait to see what we both end up doing!

Of course, first we have to find those stinkin' thinkin' caps, so we can remember to buy one!:D

I can honestly see myself remembering as I'm on my way to meet up with the person that is driving and having to make a quick stop at whatever store is close that is open at 10a Sunday morning!!!! So sad, but so true!

I went to Michaels last night and they had wood 4x6 frames for decorating for $1 each. They aren't fancy, but the price is right. :) So crafters, check your local Michaels.

thanks for the tip Ann....... I will have to check out Michaels for frames.

I got mine done (mostly) this morning - they're CUTE! I Mod-Podged some solid scrapbooking paper to a plain wooden frame, then added cut-out letters to spell "Chef Success". I'm going to outline the letters and add "Conference 2007." And then I have a can of high-gloss spray to finish them off. They're not classy, but they're fun.

I have several out in the garage, of course, they're more like 4' by 6' and say, Chilli, Small _ _ . _ _ and French Fries Small _ _. _ _ Med _ _ . _ _ Large _ _ . _ _

Ann, I might have to steal your creative frame idea. I used to mod podge all the time (before kids of course). I mod podged baskets and stuff. It is amazing what people will pay for (and how much)!! Simple wicker basket ($5 or so) pretty napkins and Mod Podge people would pay me close to $45 for a basket! Now that is the business I should've gotten into!

Shoot, you Crafty People are gonna make me look BAD!

Don't worry Becky, I'll be right there with you!
JAE

Hey JAE!
Maybe we can find something really fun tomorrow!:D :D :D
See you at 10:30 - I'll try to figure out what I'm going to wear, and let you know!:rolleyes:

Oh well. Our room has been misbooked with Travel Planners. Me and many of Cindy Sparling's downline will be at the Sheraton. Pampered Laura and a couple others will still be at the Hilton. I better search good stuff near the Sheraton. I need a Starbucks.

That stinks, Julie. I'm sure there are things close to the Sheraton.

There'll be other CSers there, too, so you can share a cab to the Meet N Greet. :) 'Cuz you KNOW we want to meet you.

sheraton!
chefjwr said:
Oh well. Our room has been misbooked with Travel Planners. Me and many of Cindy Sparling's downline will be at the Sheraton. Pampered Laura and a couple others will still be at the Hilton. I better search good stuff near the Sheraton. I need a Starbucks.

I'll be at the Sheraton, too! :D

Hmm, I may have to do a Micheals Run and find some kit to make my own. But if I end up loving it can I just keep it and still get our pics taken to put in it? ;)

Yep! I'll have a sheet for email addys, so I know who to send each night's pic to.

Had fun picking mine out and making them special too! I like them both but one more than the other - which for which night??? I think they will be wrapped and I'll blindly pick. lol

I am at the Sheraton as well...... I haven't made my frame yet.... LOL I am not that creative .... but I will come up with something.... at least one would hope that I do!!! hehehe!!

There is an awesome little deli just down the hill from the Sheraton. If you walk down the sidewalk (by the cab alley) then just passed the movie theater you'll see it. Good prices and GREAT food!! They served breakfast all day (I think) and it was good!! When my husband went with me last year we went there for 3 or 4 meals (he ate there more than me).

ok, I broke down and made a 2nd one for the gift exchange (cause my 1st one came out so darn cute) so now I can get one CS group shot and 1 CH cluster group pic to put in both! :)

I got 2 frames today! 1 I have to make though! :)

I have to go buy two frames tomorrow.........

I just got mine at Michaels - one is already made and super cute and the other one I need to glue stuff on to make it super cute! LOL!

I have a whole gaggle of scrap book supplies I am hoping I can come up with something.....

Does Wave 1 have a phone list running. I am getting packed to leave to start up north and won't be back before conference. A phone list of all the CS wave 1 folks would be great asap. I can provide my # unless we do that by PM. Who is working on the list??

Julie

Katie is working on that list .. you might want to PM her.....

Leah, What is Katie's screen name and what is her full name? I will PM her.

I'd like to be added to that list too...

Hello...
I'm katie0128 - Katie Dooley

Sooo, I am not coming in til Monday morning - but I'll have some downtime before conference actually starts, and I'd love to meet some of you before the MnG on Monday night - will anyone be around the hotel Monday morning? Didn't someone say there was a Starbucks in the hotel?

There is a Starbucks at the North end of the lobby. I may hit it sometime mid-morning. I'm taking Renee (my fantastic recruit) over to McCormick to pick up her packet and get on the bus to her tour. Then I'll meander a little. Maybe come back to the hotel for a few minutes.

and I have you programmed into my phone, Becky. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

chefann said:
There is a Starbucks at the North end of the lobby. I may hit it sometime mid-morning. I'm taking Renee (my fantastic recruit) over to McCormick to pick up her packet and get on the bus to her tour. Then I'll meander a little. Maybe come back to the hotel for a few minutes.

and I have you programmed into my phone, Becky. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

You are programmed into mine too Ann!:D I'll be checking in with you!

AND - I'm NOT afraid of you!:eek: :eek: (really, I'm not! Now, if you had Beaker with you.....I'd at least be a bit startled!)

Boo!
DCP_0120.jpg

You need to post a recording of "Beaker's Greatest Hits"...

CORN
bagelbagelbagelbagelbagelbagelbagelbagel
*pbbbft*
Buh Bye!

I think this si what we all needed is a good laugh!!!

OK - what time will this picture be taken???????????? My flight gets in at 920pm and then of course I need to unload my luggage in my room! I am staying at the Hilton!!

<h2>1. What is the gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet"?</h2><p>The gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet" is an optional activity where attendees can bring a picture frame as a gift to exchange with another attendee.</p><h2>2. What type of picture frame should I bring?</h2><p>The picture frame should be around 4x6 in size and not too expensive. It can reflect your personal style, Pampered Chef, or the conference itself.</p><h2>3. Is it mandatory to participate in the gift exchange?</h2><p>No, participation in the gift exchange is completely optional. If you do not wish to participate, you do not need to bring a gift.</p><h2>4. Can I personalize the gift in any way?</h2><p>Yes, you can sign the back of the frame or include a note to make it more personal. This is not required, but it can be a nice touch.</p><h2>5. How will the gift exchange be organized?</h2><p>The gift exchange will be organized by drawing numbers to determine who receives which gift. This ensures that the exchange is completely random and fair for all participants.</p>

Related to Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet - Gift Exchange

1. What is the gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet"?

The gift exchange at the "Wave 1 Meet 'N' Greet" is an optional activity where attendees can bring a picture frame as a gift to exchange with another attendee.

2. What type of picture frame should I bring?

The picture frame should be around 4x6 in size and not too expensive. It can reflect your personal style, Pampered Chef, or the conference itself.

3. Is it mandatory to participate in the gift exchange?

No, participation in the gift exchange is completely optional. If you do not wish to participate, you do not need to bring a gift.

4. Can I personalize the gift in any way?

Yes, you can sign the back of the frame or include a note to make it more personal. This is not required, but it can be a nice touch.

5. How will the gift exchange be organized?

The gift exchange will be organized by drawing numbers to determine who receives which gift. This ensures that the exchange is completely random and fair for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
merego
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow