• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving P3 Show Splitting Dilemma: Expert Advice for Co-Hosts

In summary, to ensure both co-hosts have equal time during the show, you can use a set schedule, a moderator, or a timer for each segment. If one co-host is dominating the conversation, you can politely interrupt or have prompts ready to redirect the conversation. To avoid awkward silences or interruptions, both co-hosts should have a clear understanding of the show's format and a designated moderator can help guide the conversation. To keep the show engaging and interactive, incorporate polls, Q&A sessions, and varying the pace and tone. Disagreements and different opinions can add interest, but should be handled professionally and respectfully through open communication and a designated plan if needed.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a recruit who's turning in a show and we can't figure out how to split the free product value between the co hosts.

please help!! I'm not actively using P3 so I have no idea what to tell her.

Beside the free product value there are two boxes...One for the host and one for the co-host...Just put the amount you want each to have:)

Let me be more specific since you are not familiar with P#

Tell her to go to host and go to the items tab...

To the far right is where she will see the FPV to split between host and co-host...

HTH

is p3 the pampered partner version 8.1 that comes in the new kits?

Did she enter the co hosts name and mark the 'co host' box? This needs to be done first, then add the order accordingly.

Thanks guys!! That worked! I really appreciate your help!!

Thanks!!!:D

Well she just hit finish and it said that the show was successfully sent and then I had her check her log. Well she then received an error message saying that an unexpected error has happened to try resubmitting the show. Well, she tried but the finish button is not highlited to click on it. She closed the program and it's not working!! UGH!! Just my luck and HO is closed. :eek:

Related to Solving P3 Show Splitting Dilemma: Expert Advice for Co-Hosts

1. How can we effectively split the show and make sure both co-hosts get equal time?

There are a few strategies you can use to ensure both co-hosts have equal time during the show. One option is to have a set schedule where each co-host knows when it is their turn to speak. Another option is to have a designated moderator who can keep track of time and make sure both co-hosts have equal opportunities to speak. Additionally, you can try setting a timer for each segment to ensure equal time for each co-host.

2. What should we do if one co-host is dominating the conversation?

If one co-host is taking up too much time during the show, it's important to have a plan in place to redirect the conversation. You can politely interrupt and remind the co-host to give the other person a chance to speak. Alternatively, you can have a list of prompts or questions prepared to steer the conversation back to the other co-host.

3. How can we avoid awkward silences or interruptions during the show?

To prevent awkward silences or interruptions, it's important for both co-hosts to have a clear understanding of the show's format and topics. This will help them anticipate when it is their turn to speak and avoid interrupting each other. It's also helpful to have a designated moderator who can step in and guide the conversation if needed.

4. What are some tips for keeping the show engaging and interactive for the audience?

To keep the show engaging and interactive for the audience, try incorporating interactive elements such as polls, Q&A sessions, or live demonstrations. You can also encourage the audience to participate by asking for their input or questions throughout the show. Additionally, varying the pace and tone of the show can help keep the audience's attention.

5. How can we handle disagreements or different opinions between co-hosts during the show?

Disagreements and different opinions can add depth and interest to the show, but it's important to handle them professionally and respectfully. Encourage open communication and active listening between the co-hosts. If necessary, have a plan in place for how to handle disagreements, such as taking a break to discuss the issue off-camera or having a designated mediator. Remember to always prioritize maintaining a positive and respectful dynamic between the co-hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jackie7
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies