• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co Host Split: How Do I Enter the Hosts' Choices?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the confusion and questions regarding the co-host split feature in the PPP platform. The conversation also briefly touched on the location of the participants and their past experiences with the platform. The main issue discussed was how entering a number in the co-host split section affects the free product value and how it is supposed to be split between the hosts. Ultimately, it was clarified that the split feature is only registering how much each host is allotted and does not affect the free product value until the hosts' choices are entered.
ChefSharain
When a party has a co host in the ppp a section pops up for "co host split". What am I suppose to do in this area?

When "goofing" around in this section(trying to figure this out) I added a dollar value and it added money to the free product value????

This is confusing the heck out of me. I have a co hosted party on Thursday and would love to figure it out before I go to submit the party.

Thank you so much for any insight into this question!

Unless the hosts request I do differently, I just split it 50/50.
And welcome to CS! Where in FL Are you?

Thank you for the welcome....I am near Daytona...you?

In the area that I am talking about... if put in any number it adds this to the "free product value" I just don't get it. Oh poo as Winnie would say

Hmmm...I am not sure then. I am still usign PP rather than PP+ (I hate change - LOL)
I am in South Florida - near Ft Lauderdale/West Palm Beach area.

I use to live in Coral Springs about 15 years ago...dtr was born in Margate!

When you put a number in there it is supposed to leave the remainder for the other host. So if the show was 100 in FPV and you put $20 in Host A's slot, then host B should have $80. It will always work out to only be what they earned. HTH

Becky0216 said:
When you put a number in there it is supposed to leave the remainder for the other host. So if the show was 100 in FPV and you put $20 in Host A's slot, then host B should have $80. It will always work out to only be what they earned. HTH

Why does it add money to the FPV? When I put that money in the split section it adds more value to the FPV.... in the "remaing" area. It adds the amount that I am putting in to what they earned?

I am soooo confused :confused: I am not usually this slow!

I see what your talking about now. It is not adding to the FPV. When you do the split ist is just registering how much each person in allotted. But you didn't enter the hosts choices yet so there will not be any FPV taken out of the earned box until the items are entered under each host. I hope this makes sense and answers your question. Do the split the way you want and then enter the hosts selections under each host and it should balance out.

1. What is a Co Host Split?

A Co Host Split is a feature that allows two or more consultants to work together on a party or event. It allows for the workload to be shared and for both consultants to benefit from the sales and rewards.

2. How do I initiate a Co Host Split?

To initiate a Co Host Split, you can contact your team leader or the host of the event. They will be able to help you find a co-host and set up the split for the party. You can also reach out to other consultants in your area or network to find a potential co-host.

3. What are the benefits of a Co Host Split?

A Co Host Split allows for a larger network and audience to be reached, increasing the potential for sales and bookings. It also allows for the workload to be shared and for both consultants to benefit from the party's success. Additionally, it can help build relationships and support within the consultant community.

4. How are the sales and rewards split in a Co Host Split?

The sales and rewards are usually split evenly between the co-hosts, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties. The split can be calculated based on the individual sales of each consultant or by the total sales of the party. Your team leader or the host of the event can help you determine the best way to split the sales and rewards.

5. Can I do a Co Host Split with a consultant from a different company?

Yes, you can do a Co Host Split with a consultant from a different company as long as both companies allow it. It can be a great opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other, while also expanding your customer base. Be sure to communicate and plan with your co-host beforehand to ensure a successful and seamless event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • jbarnhill