• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signed 2 New Consultants in October - Promoted to FD on 11/1?

In summary, "Signed 2 in Oct But..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they have signed two new consultants to join their team during the month of October. There is a special incentive for achieving this goal, and it is only applicable to consultants who joined Pampered Chef during October. Progress can be tracked by keeping a record of signed consultants and checking the back office. After successfully signing 2 consultants in October, consultants should report their success to receive a bonus and recognition.
jrny2001
Silver Member
OK. So I signed 2 new consultants in October. I should have promoted to FD as of 11/1 right?
I haven't gotten any emails from HO and I'm still listed as a consultant on my IPT.
Is there something wrong or am I not being patient enough for the change to take efect?

Last edited:
I can take up to the 10th day of the month to update that. You are a FD now, and your commission from THIS month will show it provided you sell $1250 personally in Nov.

Good to know, b/c I too got my 2nd booking in Oct. and heard anything from HO.

Same for me! Thanks for clarifying!

1. What does "Signed 2 in Oct But..." mean?

"Signed 2 in Oct But..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they have signed two new consultants to join their team during the month of October.

2. Is there a special promotion or incentive for signing 2 consultants in October?

Yes, there is a special incentive for signing 2 new consultants in October. Consultants who achieve this goal will receive a bonus and recognition from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I still participate in the "Signed 2 in Oct But..." promotion if I joined Pampered Chef after October?

No, the "Signed 2 in Oct But..." promotion is only applicable to consultants who joined Pampered Chef during the month of October.

4. How do I keep track of my progress for the "Signed 2 in Oct But..." promotion?

You can track your progress by keeping a record of the consultants you have signed during the month of October. You can also check your back office for updates on your progress towards the goal.

5. What should I do after I have successfully signed 2 consultants in October?

Congratulations on achieving the "Signed 2 in Oct But..." goal! Make sure to report your success to your upline or Pampered Chef support team to receive your bonus and recognition. Keep up the great work and continue to grow your team!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkinak
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • CandyApple