• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Sign-Up Confirmation: Is It Taking Longer?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a new consultant not receiving confirmation emails and not appearing on the Take Action section of Consultant Connection. The group discussed the changes in email communication and the delay in updates on Consultant Connection. Some expressed frustration but also acknowledged the hard work of HO in implementing changes. One consultant shared her excitement for upcoming Mother's Day festivities.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I had someone sign yesterday but I have not gotten any emails with that confirmation and CC updated and she's not there either. This is my first new person under the new plan. Is it taking longer to get those confirmation emails or should I be checking up to see if something didn't go through correctly? She signed around 4pm Chicago time.

We don't get the e-mails any more. :(When it is all confirmed, she will show up under your Take Action part of consultant connection. Keep checking back.HTH!!

I just signed someone on 4/30 and didn't get the emails either.

Thanks to both of you! I'l stop sweating it now! I am guessing this was in an email/Weekly Bites or something and I missed it?

I didn't see any announcements. You can go to Consultant Connections and mark "Include Inactive Consultants" and they should be there. I have had 3 indirect recruits this last month and they all ended up being on the list with in a day or so of signing.

Congrats!

Well, I tried that... thanks for the tip. I suppose I'm being taught patience or something! Between that and the commission statements not coming up I've been on
here more today than in the last 3 months! But I sure do love the company!

quiverfull7 said:
Well, I tried that... thanks for the tip. I suppose I'm being taught patience or something! Between that and the commission statements not coming up I've been on
here more today than in the last 3 months! But I sure do love the company!

Me too! I keep waiting and nothing....lesson that needs to be learned...LOL

I asked why we aren't getting the emails anymore and HO said that they were wanting to cut down on the number of emails we get and since it goes up on Consultant Connection it would be duplication of information so they cut the emails out.

That would be true if it actually came up on CCon. but I'm not impressed with how slow that is updated. I try to never be negative but I'm pretty bummed tonight.

quiverfull7 said:
That would be true if it actually came up on CCon. but I'm not impressed with how slow that is updated. I try to never be negative but I'm pretty bummed tonight.

That was my point when I called HO about it. I told her I want emails from them and there are never too many. Good checks and balances.

They are doing a great job considering all the major changes that have happened and hopefully they are taking our input as helpful criticism and feedback from the field.

I would like to continue getting the emails. My newest consultant emailed me that she didn't get her password. If I had been CC'd on the emails, I would know this to be true or false instead of telling her she'll have to call HO.

I got an email this morning from HO as a thank you for using the quick start box for this new consultant. I'm not trying to be pissy but I'd much rather just have had a confirmation that they received her agreement. She said at our cluster meeting this morning that she just had her email this morning as well so they are getting those a bit slower too. The day is coming when we will all be loving all the changes! I know we will, I just need to be more accomodating while they work the kinks out. It's all gonna be great! :) but I want my emails back! :)

did Diane just say 'pissy' ??? oh my!

quiverfull7 said:
so they are getting those a bit slower too.

I don't know what is going on... I got an HO lead last night and it says 5/5 under the Creation Date. I don't know if someone else got the lead and didn't confirm it so it bumped to me but that seemed long to me. It had a bogus phone number on it though so I guess it doesn't really matter. :sick:

pamperedlinda said:
did Diane just say 'pissy' ??? oh my!

YES!!!!!!!!!! But I'm better now! So you can breathe again! :love0010:
I love you too! Hey... I'm getting pine straw spread out in my flower beds and my lattice around my deck replaced for Mother's Day! It looks SO good!!!
We've been transplanting plants all afternoon! So the former pissy me will be looking PRISSY tomorrow when the 40+ people show up for lunch! I do love a family gathering! And all will be well with HO. One day! Happy Mother's Day!

I too complained about this--I personally keep a binder with alpha dividers and file each consultant's "welcome to the family letter", then any pertinent info with each one. So I was more than a little peeved that we don't get notification any more. The woman in Solution Center advised me to (same song, third verse) "send an email and tell them you are unhappy". I guess I don't understand why they would discontinue the practice?

quiverfull7 said:
So the former pissy me will be looking PRISSY tomorrow

You need to get pissy to keep that ravishing PRISSY look!!! I have been lerking lately but thanks to all for this thread. Once again, the darn Libra in me can see both sides (it's part of the "balance" kumbyah, indecisive crap us Libra's have!!), but like Deb said, it is nice to see that they have received their password, etc.

baychef said:
You need to get pissy to keep that ravishing PRISSY look!!! I have been lerking lately but thanks to all for this thread. Once again, the darn Libra in me can see both sides (it's part of the "balance" kumbyah, indecisive crap us Libra's have!!), but like Deb said, it is nice to see that they have received their password, etc.

I'm a Libra too! Sept 30th - when's yours?

October 11 th!!! I find in my other job being the boss of 50 people that I am much better at decision making but there are times that darn "balance of scales" gets me all screwed up!! And it seems like my balance is always out of whack...making me "off balance" I guess!!! Maybe that is why I am Unstable Barbie in facebook world!!!:D

I do like the alphabetizing of your consultant's Nanisu. I tried that one time and since I am not a naturally organized person. This went by the way side.

I had a consultant sign her first and second consultants on Monday night, June 1st.

This morning they STILL have not even shown up on my Consultant's Connection. Last night I tried to see if they were on my Cluster roster report and they did show up.

It now makes me wonder if they have receive their passwords yet? I think if this is how they are going to communicate this, then they need to extend the 30 days to 40 days.

Yes, I am a bit grumpy but I get irritated when changes are not for the better and make things worse. Next site I will be going on is Consultant's Corner to share my feelings with HO.

Here's hoping I get out of my "funk" this morning! It is a beautiful sunny day outside, but it is partly cloudy with thunderclouds rolling in between my ears!!!:bugeye::eek: Could it be adult onset menopause?!?!?!:eek:

I agree. I had a new consultant sign on Monday June 1st and I haven't received anything! :( I talked to her yesterday though and she had gotten her # and password on Tuesday.

I checked on Consultant Connection and there is nothing showing up there yet. I mean come on! Luckily I knew she signed (she came over here) and I sent out the congratulatory email but if she hadn't, I would feel terrible that she hasn't been recognized by me yet.

I had a consultant sign someone today, but of course it's not up on Consultant Connection yet. I wish we still got the emails too.

By the way.....can a consultant who is not active sign someone? I seem to remember this in a thread a while ago, but I searched and couldn't find it. I have someone who has not been active since shortly after she signed almost a year ago. She's dealing with cancer tragically enough and going through treatment but her sister also loves PC, so it was something we briefly chatted about. I'll go search the P&Ps too.

I came on here to check because I finally signed someone under the new career plan and I was keeping an eye out for the email when I remembered someone saying that we don't get them anymore. I am going to miss that; I loved getting the emails.

1. Why is the new sign-up confirmation taking longer than usual?

The new sign-up confirmation process may take longer than usual due to a high volume of sign-ups or technical issues. Our team is working to resolve any issues and ensure a smooth sign-up process for all customers.

2. How long can I expect to wait for the new sign-up confirmation?

The wait time for the new sign-up confirmation can vary, but it typically takes 24-48 hours. If you have not received a confirmation within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Will I receive a confirmation email once my sign-up is confirmed?

Yes, once your sign-up is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef. This email will contain important information about your account, including your login credentials and any necessary next steps.

4. Can I sign up for Pampered Chef without receiving a confirmation?

No, a confirmation is required in order to complete the sign-up process for Pampered Chef. If you have not received a confirmation, please check your email's spam or junk folder, or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will the delay in the sign-up confirmation affect my ability to host or order from Pampered Chef?

No, the delay in the sign-up confirmation will not affect your ability to host or order from Pampered Chef. You can still place orders and host parties while waiting for your confirmation. However, we recommend completing the confirmation process as soon as possible to fully access all the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • chefheidi2003