• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, Eventlister is a free website that connects direct sellers, vendors, and event organizers by allowing users to search for and sign up for events in their area. Users can sign up for events outside of their area, but should be aware of any specific requirements or restrictions. Eventlister also allows users to cancel their event sign ups at any time through their event dashboard.
cewcooks
does it cost anything to sign up for eventlister! I was able to go on for a few listings but then I was asked to sign up??

I think they want you to sign up with an email and see who you are. Just make sure you don't put PC or your website in your listing - a big no-no.

For me it was free to sign up, but I only see limited information on the events, and I can only see the next couple of months of events. If you pay for it you can have access to more information about the events, and see events further out, but I didn't think it was worth it. I can get enough from what I see to Google the event, and sometimes find their website that way. And even if that doesn't work, I always see a phone number to call.

Related to Sign Up for Eventlister - Is It Free?

1. What is Eventlister?

Eventlister is a website that helps connect direct sellers, vendors, and event organizers. It allows you to search for and sign up for events in your area.

2. Is signing up for Eventlister free?

Yes, signing up for Eventlister is completely free for both vendors and event organizers. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions required.

3. How do I sign up for Eventlister?

To sign up for Eventlister, simply go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to create an account and fill out your profile information.

4. Can I sign up for events outside of my area?

Yes, Eventlister allows you to search for events in any location. However, keep in mind that some events may have specific requirements or restrictions for vendors from outside their area.

5. Can I cancel my event sign up on Eventlister?

Yes, you can cancel your event sign up on Eventlister at any time. Simply log into your account and go to your event dashboard, where you can view and manage all of your event sign ups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mbranham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Kitchen Love Lauren