• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help at a Fair? Want to Join Our Team?

In summary, the fair is currently hiring for sales consultants, team leaders, and kitchen consultants. The pay rate for these positions varies depending on experience, but the company offers competitive wages and opportunities for bonuses and promotions. Previous sales experience is not required, as the company provides training and support. Qualifications vary, but generally the company looks for individuals with strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for their products. To apply, you can visit their booth at the fair or apply online through their website.
PCDani
to ask this ... but since I am wanting to up it up at a Fair ... I thought I would try here..... I have heard of a few people putting up "Help Wanted" signs.... Has anyone on here made their own sign/flyer with some of the benefits and the words "Help Wanted" at the top?? I am really not good with Flyers... LOL TIA

Here is a Help Wanted that I got from my Advanced Director who recruited me. I put clear contact paper on it and placed it in a frame for my recent booth and got 4 potential recruits.:D It could possibly work for you. The others are just flyer's that go along with recruiting that could be helpful.

Attachments

• FAQ flier for potential consultants.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 390
  • No Risk Factor.doc
    187 KB · Views: 320
  • Help%20Wanted[1].jpg
    Help%20Wanted[1].jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 430
Here is the Help Wanted Sign I made up after my booth. I could not get it to load so I changed the formatting and resaved it. HTH

Attachments

• Help Wanted.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 483
This is probably a stupid question... but what is the "Festival Business Kit Special"? Do you just offer a bonus on your own or is there really such a thing with PC?

You can offer a special of your own, I had a special of $10 off the kit for anyone who signed at the festival.

Oh, okay, thanks... That's kind of what I thought that it would be, but just thought I'd check to make sure.

Thank you so much for re-posting the Help Wanted flyer! I will be using the HECK outta this one!

1. What positions are available at the fair?

At the fair, we are currently hiring for sales consultants, team leaders, and kitchen consultants.

2. What is the pay rate for these positions?

The pay rate varies depending on the position and level of experience. However, we offer competitive wages and opportunities for bonuses and promotions.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to apply?

No, previous sales experience is not required. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your role.

4. What are the qualifications for these positions?

The qualifications vary depending on the position. Generally, we look for individuals with strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for our products.

5. How can I apply for a position at the fair?

You can apply for a position at the fair by visiting our booth and speaking with one of our hiring managers. You can also apply online through our company website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies