• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show With 31 Gifts & Lia Sophia

In summary, the party is on the 25th and she has sent out 30 invites and has 25 left. She is just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to be successful.
Kenzie09
Hello all,

I recently found out that I am doing a party with consultants from 31 Gifts and Lia Sophia on the 25th. I believe its going to be similar to a 'house warming' party to get more people to come, they recently just built a home. She said she sent out 30 invites yesterday and 25 today.

I am just curious if you guys have any ideas of how I can be successful off of this? What I should do to get the most sales? I am hoping the price difference will be a factor and more people will wander to me. I did the Molten Lava Cake the other day and it was a big hit, so hopefully her microwaves big enough.

Any ideas and creativity is welcome :]
Thanks!

I would think you would fare better anyway, being a housewarming party. Lia Sophia and 31 Gifts are more personal, not for the household to "share" So if someone truly wants to give them a housewarming gift you the person to go to. They can shop the others for their own personal needs. Make sure the host makes up a wish list so people can see what they are looking to get also. I would call the host and ask them the dimensions of the microwave. I wouldn't want to wait and come up with a last second alternate.

I don't think guests are going to purchase gifts for the host- She's earning them herself by the show. I think its more of a 'hey, come look at my house & buy some things!"

But I will make sure! :]

anyone?:chef:

The last joint show I did, I was encouraged by the host to invite from my customer base also. It was in a Spring Boutique over a two day period with approximate 10 difference DSA consultants. You might want to find out if this is appropriate in your situation.

Also, I have not made the molten lava cake, but most micro cakes can be cooked in the oven if necessary!

Last edited:
I would have a drawing for a prize (that costs more than $10-15) and also do some fun games. Having an interesting game or laughter near your table will draw more people over. You might also want to mix drinks if you have the quik stir pitcher and ice bucket. Alcohol optional or provided by the host. You might want to ask the host if she would prefer this, then you don't have to do a big demo with so much action in the same house.

Depending on the PC tools you own, you could do a nice Sangria or Mojito showing the cutting board, knife, citrus press, herb holder, quick stir pitcher, ice bucket, etc. That could make for a very nice scaled down demo. Maybe even have the small quik serve pitcher as the drawing prize... and people may order it if they don't win it because they got so excited about the possibility! It's also a very affordable purchase for those on a budget.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

What is "Show With 31 Gifts & Lia Sophia"?

"Show With 31 Gifts & Lia Sophia" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can shop for items from both 31 Gifts and Lia Sophia brands.

What kind of products can I expect to find at this event?

At "Show With 31 Gifts & Lia Sophia", you can find a variety of products from both 31 Gifts and Lia Sophia, such as bags, jewelry, kitchen tools, and more.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend this event?

No, anyone can attend "Show With 31 Gifts & Lia Sophia" and shop for products from both brands. It is open to the public.

Are there any special deals or discounts available at this event?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available at "Show With 31 Gifts & Lia Sophia". Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I purchase items from both brands in the same transaction?

Yes, you can purchase items from both 31 Gifts and Lia Sophia in the same transaction at "Show With 31 Gifts & Lia Sophia". This makes it convenient for customers who want to shop from both brands at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSteph06
  • Nightschild24