• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my open house with Pampered Chef & Lia Sophia more exciting?

In summary, Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia are two direct sales companies that offer kitchen and cooking products (Pampered Chef) and fashion jewelry (Lia Sophia). Products can be purchased through a consultant found on their websites. Both companies offer a satisfaction guarantee on their products and parties can be hosted with a consultant for the opportunity to earn free or discounted products. To become a consultant, you can sign up on their websites or contact a current consultant for more information. Training and support are provided for consultants by both companies.
MEChefJulie
I'm looking for suggestions to liven up my upcoming combo open house... I have a friend who is a consultant for Lia Sophia and I have 0 bookings so this is my attempt to stay alive and trying to get some business... and earn free jewelry!

I'm not going to do demos but just have food prepared and products displayed. I'm thinking I'd give a little intro on specials and stuff and same for the Lia Sophia. We are having a couple drawings for free stuff and I included on my invite incentives to earn more entries (such as bring a friend get 5 entries, book a show get 10 entries, etc.)

Any ideas for a game or something?

Thanks!

not really for a game, but what about having stations around where people can try pc stuff (and make yummy edibles while at it)... I am pm'ing you with a cute idea from conference...

I did a holiday open house with Lia Sophia last year...I premade the recipes and cooked them there...this time of year I would have everything pre made...most people who will come have seen you demo before :)

I'm bumping this up to get your fresh ideas this morning!

GourmetGirl said:
not really for a game, but what about having stations around where people can try pc stuff (and make yummy edibles while at it)... I am pm'ing you with a cute idea from conference...

Can you also pm this to me? Thanks

Open house ideaI'd also like to get this idea from conference. I will be holding an open house at the beginning of september to display the new fall/winter products. Any thoughts/ideas would be great. :)

Related to How can I make my open house with Pampered Chef & Lia Sophia more exciting?

1. What is Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia?

Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia are two separate direct sales companies that offer kitchen and cooking products (Pampered Chef) and fashion jewelry (Lia Sophia).

2. How can I purchase products from Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia?

You can purchase products from both Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia through a consultant. You can find a consultant in your area by visiting their respective websites.

3. Is there a warranty or guarantee on Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia products?

Yes, both Pampered Chef and Lia Sophia offer a satisfaction guarantee on their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef or Lia Sophia party?

Yes, you can host a party with a consultant from either company. As a host, you can earn free or discounted products based on the sales from your party.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef or Lia Sophia?

To become a consultant for either Pampered Chef or Lia Sophia, you can sign up on their websites or contact a current consultant for more information. Both companies offer training and support for their consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • susanr613