• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Spend $80 for Pampered Chef$?

In summary, if you are in your first 30 days and you have not earned $1250, you might be better off not ordering the $80 to qualify for the $100 bonus.
pc_jessica
okay so i am in my first 30 days and trying to earn all those PC $. well i have my 4 shows (yeah that is $100 PCs), but I am just about $80 short of the $1250, which would get me another $100 PCs. I am not sure if it would be worth it for me to order $80 so I can get those PC $. What do you guys think?? if I qualify in my first 30 days I am one of the ones taht would get 2 peices of stoneware free...do you that is a reason to spend the $80 so that I would qualify???? I just am unsure...any suggestions of what you would do would be great!

When is your 30 days up?

blessedwifemommy said:
when is your 30 days up?

friday...this friday!

Call someone who will do anything for you (for me it's my mom), tell them you will give them 20% off an order over $80 (basically give your commission).

haha i just had my mom's show tonight...i am still waiting on her order...and my aunt had a show last night and is still figuring out what she wants...hopefully she orders enough with her discount, adn my mom orders enough...but i am just wondering, incase they don't reach that point i need. i kinda feel like i want to but yet i don't know because then im goign to turn around and buy fall/winter samples...so that would def hit my pocketbook then :S

Girl, you need to call your friends from high school, college, church, old jobs, etc. All you'll need is 2 outside orders (since the average person orders $60) and you can even add them to an open show so they can get the guest special. Don't spend it out of your pocket if you don't have to!! Get your husband to take a catalog & some outside order forms to his job & see if he can make a sell or two! ;)

Sounds like you'll get there but if you are a little short do the math. If you hit $1250 you get a $100 bonus (yes it's PC$$ but you'd need supplies or want product anyway) and 2 stones - you NEED that DCB. If your budget allows I would definitely do it! Remember also that you get commission on the order too so it's not as much out of pocket as it sounds.

CAUTION: Order gifts (not too soon to think about Christmas, is there a wedding or birthday coming up). If you order something in your own name it is not commissionable and besides it's not really budget money if it's a gift you would have bought anyway...

Related to Should I Spend $80 for Pampered Chef$?

1. Is Pampered Chef worth the $80 price tag?

It ultimately depends on your individual needs and preferences. Pampered Chef products are high-quality and designed to last, making them a worthwhile investment for those who enjoy cooking and want reliable kitchen tools.

2. What makes Pampered Chef products different from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef products are designed by chefs and tested in real kitchens to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality and functionality. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service.

3. Can I find similar products for a lower price elsewhere?

Pampered Chef products may seem pricier compared to other kitchen brands, but they are built to last and come with a satisfaction guarantee. Cheaper products may not offer the same level of quality and longevity.

4. Are there any discounts or sales for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for those. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn discounts and free products.

5. Is it worth becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to get a discount on products?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a great way to get a discount on products and even earn extra income. However, it is not necessary to enjoy the benefits of Pampered Chef products. Simply purchasing them directly or through a party can also give you access to discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views