• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: $1260 in Commissionable Sales and Bonuses Await!

In summary, qualifying in Pampered Chef means meeting sales and recruiting goals set by the company. Consultants need to qualify every month to remain active and receive commission payments. Benefits include earning commission, bonuses, and incentives, and building their business. If a consultant does not qualify, they will not receive commission for that month. Qualifications can be tracked through online accounts or by contacting the support team.
KristinaD
Still waiting on an email or update on CC but I turned in my first party with $1260 commissionable sales! YAHOO! So that means I get 100 PC Dollars for signing up in Jan (instead of the DCB), 100 for $1250, and 100 for the 30 day bonus?! Is that right!? whu hoo!!!

Not 100% on the PC dollar breakdown, but thats awesome! Way to go!!!!!

Yes, if you don't want the DCB bundle you can choose $100 PC Dollars instead and you will get the $200 PC Dollars for qualifying in your first 30 days. Do you already have a DCB? Why wouldn't you want the bundle? It's worth $120.00. Plus, I love having two DCB's...lol.

I got one free for the party I hosted in jan and got one for $34 with a booking!! I already got the other products in the bundle for free too (I had a $1200 show when I hosted)!! So I figured I could put 100 in pc $$ to better use!! :)

Hi there! Congratulations on your first party with $1260 in commissionable sales, that's fantastic! I'm so happy to hear about your success. As for your PC Dollars, it sounds like you are on the right track. You should receive 100 PC Dollars for signing up in January, 100 for reaching $1250 in sales, and 100 for the 30 day bonus. Keep up the great work and let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What does it mean to "qualify" in Pampered Chef?

Qualifying in Pampered Chef means that a consultant has met the sales and recruiting goals set by the company for a specific time period. This could mean achieving a certain level of sales or sponsoring a certain number of new consultants.

2. How often do consultants need to qualify in Pampered Chef?

Consultants need to qualify every calendar month in order to remain active and receive commission payments. However, there are also additional qualification periods throughout the year for special promotions and incentives.

3. What are the benefits of qualifying in Pampered Chef?

Qualifying in Pampered Chef allows consultants to earn commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. It also helps them to build their business and reach higher levels within the company.

4. What happens if a consultant does not qualify in Pampered Chef?

If a consultant does not qualify in a given month, they will not receive commission on their sales for that month. However, they can still work towards qualifying in the following months.

5. How can I track my qualifications in Pampered Chef?

Consultants can track their qualifications through their online account, which includes a dashboard with their current sales and recruiting numbers. They can also reach out to their upline or contact the Pampered Chef support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies