• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Order Recipe Cards for My Website?

In summary, the author is considering not ordering the recipe cards this season because there are so many from the past seasons that they have left over. However, the author thinks that the three themes this season will be a hit and they will try to promote one of the themes. They also give out free recipes when they do a show.

Do you order recipe cards for shows?

• Yes and give them out

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No - I tell them to go to my website

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No - I just do not fool with them

• Yes but I forget to give them out

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
I am trying to decide. I have been telling people to go to my website for the recipes to try to boost my hits. I am thinking of not even ordering them at all this time. I have so many left over from the past seasons, but I hate not to have them too.

What do yall do?

I have to say that in the past, I haven't ordered/used the recipe cards because for whatever reason I didn't focus too much on the theme show recipes they've provided us. BUT this season I feel differently. I think I'll love ALL of these three themes. I do hope to promote these a lot and steer hosts toward one of these three themes (I pretty much give my hosts several choices of recipes and let them pick). If that seems successful, I'll probably order more recipe cards. :)

I used them on bulletin boards.I put a label with my info, then post on bulletin boards.

I don't use them at shows. I rarely do the theme shows. However, I do use them to get my contact info out there. I hand them out instead of business cards. I just put a label somewhere on the front so I don't obscure any recipe directions.

I do like Rae does, I give them to everyone when they check out. I agree with Becky though, I wasn't one to do theme shows, but this season is going to be different! I think these themes are going to be a hit and I am going to try to stick with this Season's Best recipes this fall and see how it goes.

Actually, I don't give them out at all at shows. (I have a contact card that I use for that.) I hand them out in grocery stores, doctors' offices, etc. When someone asks if I have a business card, I say, "Yes, but would you rather have a yummy recipe? I have one right here for __________________." If they'd rather have the business card, I give them that. Most of the time they take the recipe. It's bigger, and they're much more likely to hold onto it.

I put my info on them and give them out at my "checkout" time at shows. I normally don't actually demo the recipes at my show (I haven't been too thrilled with some of those recipes as "demos") but everyone still loves recipes! And, I think the same as Rae...folks are way more likely to hold onto my recipe card!

I also pass out free recipes whenever I do a fair or a booth. I just did a fair a week ago and it was rather slow. So, I stood out in front of our booth with a stack of recipes and asked everyone "Would you like a free recipe?" That way, they stopped and I was able to ask if they were familiar with PC. I guarantee that I spoke to more people that way! Most of them would NOT have approached our tables!

At shows I always use the current recipe cards. If I have leftovers, I save them for fairs and booths like that!

I still have some from when we first started offering them thru the last season. I stick one in each catalog for my shows and in the baggies of candy I toss out at our homecoming parade.
Like Kelly I don't demo those recipes. (except those yummy potstickers)

I sometimes give them out at shows but I mostly use them at fairs. People don't throw recipes away as quickly as other flyers.

I like the idea of posting some on bulletin boards around town!

Related to Should I Order Recipe Cards for My Website?

1. What benefits do recipe cards offer?

Recipe cards from Pampered Chef offer several benefits for home cooks. They provide a convenient way to store and organize your favorite recipes, making them easily accessible when you need them. Additionally, our recipe cards are designed to be durable and water-resistant, making them perfect for use in the kitchen while cooking. They also feature beautiful designs and graphics that add a touch of style to your recipe collection.

2. Can I personalize my recipe cards?

Yes, you can personalize your recipe cards with your own name or a special message. This feature is available for most of our recipe card designs. Simply select the personalized option when ordering and enter the desired text.

3. Are the recipe cards easy to clean?

Yes, our recipe cards are designed to be easy to clean. They are made from a durable material that can withstand spills and stains. Simply wipe them with a damp cloth or sponge to remove any food or liquid residue.

4. How many recipe cards come in a set?

The number of recipe cards in a set varies depending on the design and size. Our standard recipe card sets come with 50 cards, while our mini recipe card sets come with 36 cards. We also offer larger sets with 100 or more recipe cards. You can check the specific set details when ordering.

5. Can I order recipe cards as a gift?

Yes, recipe cards make a great gift for any home cook or food lover. You can easily order a set of recipe cards and have them shipped directly to the recipient. You can also add a personalized message to make it an extra special gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ms_twana