• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Introduce my Neighbor to the PC Opportunity After Her MK Misfortune?

In summary, my neighbor is considering switching to PC because of the differences between the two businesses. She is upset that some things were not revealed to her before she signed up, and is coming by tomorrow to discuss the opportunity.
ItalianChef
I this weekend went to a neighbors house who is just starting out in another business...(don't want to disclose the business) It was her Grand Opening....I placed an order using my credit card....She calles tonight and says that she can not place my order cause of a complete mix up in communication with her rep on something that is going to cost her more money in order to even accept credit card orders......She is really upset that some things were not revelaed to her before she signed up with this company.....I have been telling her about PC and how nice it is and that we do not pay alot out of our commission except for the Insurance and she is really interested....She is comming by tomorrow so that we can discuss the PC opportunity......
My question is she is vulnerable now do I take advantage of the situation,? but I feel that PC woud be much better for her.....
Advice please

Obviously with the information you gave her, she feels that PC might be a better fit for her. All you can do with any person interested is give them all the information that you can so they can make a informed decision.
She will appreciate that you have been so honest about PC. I don't see it as taking advantage at all.......you are providing just another facet of your excellent customer service. Be sure to let her know that in the end all you want is for her to be able to make a well informed decision and that you will be there all the way to help her.

Let us know how it goes...
HTH!
Have a Pampered Day!

erinyourpclady said:
Obviously with the information you gave her, she feels that PC might be a better fit for her. All you can do with any person interested is give them all the information that you can so they can make a informed decision.
She will appreciate that you have been so honest about PC. I don't see it as taking advantage at all.......you are providing just another facet of your excellent customer service. Be sure to let her know that in the end all you want is for her to be able to make a well informed decision and that you will be there all the way to help her.

Let us know how it goes...
HTH!
Have a Pampered Day!

Thank you so much your responce made me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItalianChef said:
I this weekend went to a neighbors house who is just starting out in another business...(don't want to disclose the business) It was her Grand Opening....I placed an order using my credit card....She calles tonight and says that she can not place my order cause of a complete mix up in communication with her rep on something that is going to cost her more money in order to even accept credit card orders......She is really upset that some things were not revelaed to her before she signed up with this company.....I have been telling her about PC and how nice it is and that we do not pay alot out of our commission except for the Insurance and she is really interested....She is comming by tomorrow so that we can discuss the PC opportunity......
My question is she is vulnerable now do I take advantage of the situation,? but I feel that PC woud be much better for her.....
Advice please

I was in HER shoes when I signed with PC. I had just signed aith another company (and spent $250 for the kit) and realized my recruited had really not told me all the details and further costs etc...I was unable to get bookings (due in part to my lack of enthusiasm at that point) and called my PC consultant to see if she'd host a show for me. She agreed to and then during our conversation I started asking ?'s about the PC biz and comparing it to the company I'd just signed with...by then end of the conversation I was a PC consultant and thank my recruited every day for welcoming me!!

Be honest and she'll appreciate it. I'm no great recruiter, but I do think that telling even the negatives prepares people for what to except. It might be that you spend more time on it than you thought - but it's time making new friends. Or, it might be (this is mine) that you gain 10 pounds the month you start cause the recipes you're testing are so yummy. I think being able to say everything honestly makes us look so much better than other companies.

We had our meeting she said she would sit an listen, But wanted to stick it out with MK for a while to seehow thing go I printed out a thread from here on the coparisons of MK an PC I forgot to give it to her She said she will book from my open house in July and have her show in August, She said that ounce she sees a show she may change her mind that gives her 2 months to TRy MK and then I can show her in a comparison on how much she made with MK an how much she could have made with PC........We will see will keep you all posted on what happens My open house is July 21

Sounds like a good plan. Just stay truthful and in contact with her.

You gave her a very good option!

Thank you every one I feel better now not to put out any more money cause at the august show she may see what she can earn and return what she did not sell with MK and apply that to a business that may make her money in the long run Funny her mom even perked up when I said PC so will keep all you posted...............................................

What is "Ok Recruit Possibility, but"?

"Ok Recruit Possibility, but" is a phrase commonly used in recruitment processes and refers to a candidate who may not meet all the required qualifications, but still has potential to be a successful hire.

Why is "Ok Recruit Possibility, but" important in recruitment?

This phrase highlights the importance of looking beyond a candidate's qualifications and considering their potential, skills, and attitude. It allows for a more holistic approach to hiring and can lead to finding hidden talents and diverse perspectives.

What should I do if I come across a candidate who fits the "Ok Recruit Possibility, but" description?

If you come across a candidate who has potential but may not meet all the required qualifications, it is important to carefully consider their skills and attitude. You can also provide them with additional training or mentorship to help them develop the necessary skills for the job.

Is "Ok Recruit Possibility, but" a positive or negative phrase?

"Ok Recruit Possibility, but" is generally seen as a positive phrase as it highlights a candidate's potential and opens up opportunities for them. However, it should not be used as a way to overlook important qualifications or skills required for the job.

How can I use "Ok Recruit Possibility, but" in my recruitment process?

You can use this phrase when evaluating candidates who may not meet all the requirements but have potential. It can also be used in job postings to attract a diverse pool of candidates and show that you value potential and skills over strict qualifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefhorton