• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Blood, but Maybe a Recruit!!!

want to smother her, but I really want a recruit. I guess I will give her this DVD tomorrow, and then let her contact me? Should I call her later if I don't hear from her?Yes, I am definitely going. I would love to meet some CS people.
Becky0216
I have been going to a local blood center to donate every day for a week now trying to donate. I keep getting turned down for low BP. Anyway, today I had the tech ask me about PC. She saw my Tote and asked if I sold PC. Then said she thought about joining the business a year ago. Her mom had a consultant and figured she would go through her. Well then she decided not to. She said it wouldn't benefit her cause she already has alot of PC product. Well I grabed that opportunity and told her about all the wonderful benefits of being a PC consultant. She was browsing the catty while I was there and also looking at the YLYW brochure. I think she is really considering this now. (BTW- she has never worked with another PC cons. and her moms never asked her about being a consultant, so I am not stealing a recruit.)
I just called her because I remembered that I have DVD's to give possible recruits. So I am going to bring her one in tomorrow. I know this may turn into nothing, but it may be my first recruit and I am only into this 36 days. :)
Just so excited I had to share.
Also, the receptionist asked me for my business card because her cons. is quitting. And while walking around walmart today, I had someone stop and ask me for my card. I am just feeling real good right now!!!
Now, what can I do to get this girl to join????? If she does, I will def. go to conference because it will be free for me (other than hotel and air...)

Becky

Wow Becky - you're cruising! You're doing it right so far...you gave the brochure, you planted the seeds...I'll let one of our resident "recruiting experts" - he-he give you some follow-up advise!Congratulations again on the conference for free possibility!!!!! Now to find out what wave you are in so we can meet you!

Janet, I am in wave 2.... so I guess I wont get to meet you. I would have liked to though, your always helping me out:)

Becky0216 said:
Janet, I am in wave 2.... so I guess I wont get to meet you. I would have liked to though, your always helping me out:)

Hey, maybe in passing...you may be arriving as I'm leaving. :)

maybe, we will see Do waves ever change?

Becky0216 said:
maybe, we will see Do waves ever change?

Yes they do...it all depends on the numbers in the downlines. Our group was supposed to be wave 3 this year but our ED had a family conflict so we got switched to wave 1.

Way to go Becky! I remember you talking about "missing" opportunities before so way to go on learning from your prior mishaps! Good luck!

Be sure to tell her that she doesn't have to sign her agreement in blood, a ballpoint pen is just find.

Janet, maybe one day I will meet you then:)
I am so excited about this day that I am now completely over the missed opportunities a few weeks back. If I get this recruit, it will be a major boost to my confidence being a PC cons.

KG, I did tell her that if she decided it was not for her after her 4 shows, then she was not obligated to stick with it. Do you think the DVD will help her along at all?

I'm not the person to ask about recruiting, but it's really just another form of selling. The best advice I can give you is to keep your enthusiasm, but play it cool with her. There is a tendency for us to get so excited about a potential recruit that we tend to go over the top with excitement and overwhelm the recruit.So, as someone put it so well before - don't throw up on her.

good advice:) I don't want to smother her, but I really want a recruit. I guess I will give her this DVD tomorrow, and then let her contact me? Should I call her later if I don't hear from her?

Way to go!! I am in Wave 2 so maybe we will get to meet. :chef:

Ask her where she is on a scale of 1-10 - 1 being "no way" and 10 being "Sign me up now!" Once you get her answer, ask her what it would take to get her to a "10". Then just listen to what she has to say, and answer her questions. HTH!

Heather, are you definatly going? I wold love to meet up with some CS people

Becky0216 said:
good advice:) I don't want to smother her, but I really want a recruit. I guess I will give her this DVD tomorrow, and then let her contact me? Should I call her later if I don't hear from her?

Don't just hand her the DVD and wait for her to contact you. Never works. Give her the DVD and schedule a recruiting interview over coffee (or over the phone works, too). Then, walk through the YLYW brochure with her, ask her the "1 - 10" scale questions and you'll know exactly where she stands. If she says "not right now", ask her if you can keep her on your list to call or send emails when new recruiting promos come out.

I just don't want to be too pushy ya know? How long should i give her with the DVD before I ask her how serious she is?

Becky,

I'm not sure what your relationship is like with your director, but let her help you with this. If you are only in day 36, it's her job to teach you how to recruit and to train your consultant. My new consultants will tell their possible team member that they are new and ask if it's okay they'll have their friend Jennifer who helped them get started give them a call. That takes the pressure off of them to feel like they have to know everything when they are still in training themselves. They normally come to the interview or listen over the phone, so they learn the words to say. It works great. Congrats on all of your successes!! You are awesome!

Jennifer, wouldn't that me my directors recruit then? If she is the one doing all the work?

Becky0216 said:
Jennifer, wouldn't that me my directors recruit then? If she is the one doing all the work?

No, she is YOUR recruit - you made the contact! WHEN she signs she puts in your consultant #. It is your director's JOB to help you recruit. My ED helped me talk to a recruit in the past and helped with interviews to teach me. The recruit was still all mine. If you have a director that would do that then sign the recruit under her, that is unethical and a chat with HO would be due.

Becky, part of being a director is guiding and coaching our teams to achieve their goals. Let your director know you are already (!) working with a recruit. She can walk you thru the process.

Most important is listening. We all become consultants for different reasons...and not everyone joins to pursue a full-time income. If you haven't already listened to the on-line training about recruiting, check it out. There's also some good recorded teleclasses you can listen to.

Good luck!
leggy

Becky0216 said:

Becky,

I know Janet answered you, but as she said no, it would be your recruit. I just trained one for one of my gals the other day. She'll be so excited for you, she'll be glad to help. Let us all know how it goes!!!

1. How can I recruit new members for my Pampered Chef team without hosting a traditional party with food?

One great way to recruit new members without hosting a party is by utilizing social media. Share your Pampered Chef experience and success stories on your personal social media accounts and invite your friends and followers to join your team. You can also join Facebook groups or online forums related to cooking, home organization, or entrepreneurship and share your opportunity there.

2. I'm interested in recruiting, but I'm not sure if I have enough time to commit. How much time does it take to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business is entirely up to you. Some consultants are able to successfully run their business with just a few hours a week, while others choose to make it their full-time job. The key is consistency and finding a schedule that works for you.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for recruiting new members?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for recruiting new members. However, it is important to continue working on your own business and making sales to set a good example and attract potential recruits.

4. How can I make sure my recruits are successful in their Pampered Chef journey?

The best way to ensure your recruits are successful is by providing them with support, training, and resources. Make yourself available to answer any questions or concerns they may have and share your tips and tricks for success. Encourage them to attend training sessions and utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any incentives or bonuses for recruiting new members?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and bonuses for recruiting new members. These can include cash bonuses, product credits, and even trips. Additionally, having a strong team can also lead to increased sales and commissions for you as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Zergus
  • jayswife07