• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Give Each Person a Catalog at My Upcoming Show with 30 RSVPs?

In summary, Jaye is planning to have a show with 30 people RSVPs and was wondering if she should give each person a catalog. Some people like to look at their own pace, so if it's a hassle for someone to share, they may say they'll buy later. She also likes the idea of putting stickers on the books asking people to return them and that if they want one, to please let her know. Carolyn has a great tip of asking people to leave catalogs behind if they are not interested in keeping them. Jaye plans to post about her show either Saturday evening or Sunday some time.
maggiemay
Okay, I have a show next saturday with 30 rsvps so far. I was wondering, do I give each person a catalog? Do I just set a few on each table and let them share. If I do give each person a catalog - how do I encourage them to return them if they don't plan to use in the future or pass along to someone else.

thanks

ps, does anyone know why my uploaded photo doesn't show when i post? thanks

One of my fellow consultants puts stickers on her books asking that people return them to her and that if they want one, to please let her know. That way she gets most of them back.

She also puts them in a folder, (I do this too) and I tell people that I need the folder back, but they are welcome to keep the sheets inside. I always get my folders back and MOST of my catalogs too.

Personally, I would be sure that there are enough cats for each person. People like to look at their own pace, and if it's a hassle for someone to share, they may say...I'll buy later...

but, I do like the sticker idea! Good luck! With a show that large you should have an excellent party!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Jaye

Sorry I cant help you with the pic, but about your party....If I was gonna have a host with 30+ guests I could care less if they all took every catalog....You are gonna have 1 beautiful party, please let us know how it turns out!!:D :D

Thanks Ginger, I was kinda thinking the same thing - like I was being stingy.

Plus I plan to put a red heart on some of them (stoneware page), then during the show have them all turn to the stoneware page and if they have a heart on the page, give them the caramel mini cake recipe card.

It should be a blast!!!!!!

thanks again

maggiemay said:
Thanks Ginger, I was kinda thinking the same thing - like I was being stingy.

Plus I plan to put a red heart on some of them (stoneware page), then during the show have them all turn to the stoneware page and if they have a heart on the page, give them the caramel mini cake recipe card.

It should be a blast!!!!!!

thanks again

GREAT IDEA...please let me know how it goes....:D

I never ask for my catalogs back, just pick up the one's left behind.

If you are talking about the photo of you and our son, it shows and it's beautiful.

thanks, he is one of four - thats just the only good photo i have :)

thanks again guys for the support and ideas.

I'll post how the show went saturday evening or if I'm dead tired - sunday some time.

I would definitely be sure to have enough catalogs for everyone. I just went to a party Friday night for another Direct Sales company and found it REALLLLY annoying to have to share catalogs with othe rguests (especially considering it was a Passion Party...and you don't want to be browsing 'those' type of items with anyone other than your husband, kwim?)

as people check out at my demos I ask them if they would like to take a catalog with them to share with friends...I then ask them to "please, whatever you do, do NOT throw this in the trash when you are done with it...leave it in a doctor's wiaitng room, salon, break room, etc...just be sure to pass it on rather then toss it out...thanks :)"

thanks Carolyn - sounds good!

dannyzmom said:
as people check out at my demos I ask them if they would like to take a catalog with them to share with friends...I then ask them to "please, whatever you do, do NOT throw this in the trash when you are done with it...leave it in a doctor's wiaitng room, salon, break room, etc...just be sure to pass it on rather then toss it out...thanks :)"

That is a great tip. Thanks, I think I'll start doing that.

and good luck at your big show!!!

I would definately have enough on hand for everyone. When I am talking about what is in their lap boards, I always mention that the catalog is theirs for the taking, but if they are not interested in keeping it, that they can leave it behind and I will recycle them at another show.

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

1. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef show?

It is recommended to invite at least 30 people to your show in order to have a successful turnout.

2. How long will the Pampered Chef show last?

A typical show will last approximately 2 hours, including time for socializing, demonstrations, and ordering.

3. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the show?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only to guests at the show. Be sure to attend to take advantage of these offers!

4. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the show?

While we appreciate the thought, we ask that you refrain from bringing outside food and drinks to the show. Our products will be available for sampling and purchasing during the event.

5. Can I bring my children to the Pampered Chef show?

We understand that finding childcare can be difficult, but due to safety and space limitations, we ask that you make arrangements for your children to be taken care of during the show. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maggiemay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKevin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKevin
Replies