• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the May/June Specials in Our Mini Catty Flyer

In summary, the Mini Catty May/June is a limited-time catalog from Pampered Chef that features smaller versions of popular products. It includes items such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Quick-Stir Pitcher. You can order from the Mini Catty May/June through a consultant or online, and your regular Pampered Chef discount can be applied. The catalog is only available for a short period from May to June.
kam
Staff member
Here is a mini-catty flyer with May June specials.

I have left the "sales blurb" at the top blank...type what you want.

There is also a spot next to the logo for 5 lines of your info.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMayJun2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 445
thanks much Kam! sure appreciate these!

Thanks for sharing this mini-catty flyer with us! It's great to see some May and June specials to take advantage of. As for the sales blurb, how about "Get ready for summer with unbeatable deals in May and June!" And the spot for 5 lines of info is perfect for adding a personal touch to the flyer. Don't miss out on these amazing offers!

What is the Mini Catty May/June?

The Mini Catty May/June is a limited-time catalog from Pampered Chef that features smaller versions of some of our most popular products.

What products are included in the Mini Catty May/June?

The Mini Catty May/June includes smaller versions of our Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, Quick-Stir Pitcher, and many more popular products.

How do I order from the Mini Catty May/June?

You can order from the Mini Catty May/June through a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply select the products you'd like to purchase and add them to your cart.

Can I still use my regular Pampered Chef discount on Mini Catty May/June products?

Yes, your regular Pampered Chef discount can be applied to any products in the Mini Catty May/June. However, some exclusions may apply.

When does the Mini Catty May/June expire?

The Mini Catty May/June is only available for a limited time, typically from May to June. Be sure to order your favorite products before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies