• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!

In summary, the "Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!" measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in height. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It can also be used to store food in the refrigerator, and comes with a lid to keep food fresh and prevent spills.
redsoxgirl
I wanted to buy a bunch as booking gifts and I'm too late :cry:

They were such a good deal too!!!

*sigh* oh well....

I hope they have 1 more left in stock, as mine came broken on delivery tuesday and they said they'd ship out another? :(.

I feel your pain! It's always frustrating when you miss out on a great deal. Have you tried reaching out to the seller to see if they have any extra available? Sometimes they may be willing to make an exception if you explain your situation. It's worth a shot! Otherwise, there will always be more deals in the future. Don't be too hard on yourself for missing out this time.

Related to Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!

1. What are the dimensions of the "Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!"?

The "Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!" measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in height.

2. Can the "Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!" be used in the oven?

Yes, this crock is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the "Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, this crock is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. Can the "Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!" be used to store food in the refrigerator?

Yes, this crock is safe to use for storing food in the refrigerator.

5. Does the "Shoot! Missed the Cranberry Crocks!" come with a lid?

Yes, this crock comes with a lid to help keep your food fresh and prevent spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
gothim0802