• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to the U.K.? - Learn About Charges Here

In summary, shipping charges to the U.K. vary based on the weight, size, and destination of the package and customs fees may apply. The estimated delivery time depends on the shipping method and origin of the package, with standard international shipping taking 5-10 business days. Most shipping companies offer tracking services for packages to the U.K. and there is a list of prohibited items, including weapons, drugs, and certain food products, that should be checked before shipping.
Beckycooks
Can we have orders directed shipped to the U.K.? I have a guest that attended a show and lives in the U.K. Can we direct ship to her? If so, what is the shipping charge?

Thanks!:)

Not from here - as far as I understand it, PC in the UK has a different warehouse and we can't cross into their world from here with our show entry. She can order from a consultant there or order here and receive it then ship it FedEx or UPS or whatever over to her place.

If she is living in the UK because she is stationed there with the US military, then PC will ship to her PSC box because it's a military post office. If this doesn't apply to her, then there are UK PC consultants.

Yes, PC ships to us overseas with APO addresses. APO addresses are USPS addresses. State would be APO East in P3.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, we do offer direct shipping to the U.K. for our pampered chef products. The shipping charge will depend on the weight and size of the items being ordered. I would be happy to help you place the order and provide you with an accurate shipping cost. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like to proceed with the order. Thank you for your interest in our products!

What are the shipping charges to the U.K.?

The shipping charges to the U.K. vary depending on the weight, size, and destination of the package. It is best to check with the shipping company or online calculator for an accurate estimate.

Do I need to pay customs fees when shipping to the U.K.?

Yes, customs fees may apply when shipping to the U.K. These fees are determined by the value and contents of the package and are the responsibility of the recipient.

What is the estimated delivery time when shipping to the U.K.?

The estimated delivery time when shipping to the U.K. depends on the shipping method chosen and the origin of the package. Standard international shipping can take anywhere from 5-10 business days.

Can I track my package when shipping to the U.K.?

Yes, most shipping companies offer tracking services for packages shipped to the U.K. You can track your package using the tracking number provided by the shipping company.

What items are prohibited from shipping to the U.K.?

There are several items that are prohibited from shipping to the U.K., including weapons, drugs, and certain food products. It is important to check with the shipping company and the U.K. customs for a complete list of restricted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • TJMagoo