• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show- Help, I'm a Rookie!

In summary, the host offers free shipping to the mystery host or a $4.25 credit if it is shipped directly to her. The mystery host is a friend that does not live near the host. The host needs orders shipped to her, but six of them need to come to the host. The host offers to put the mystery host as co-host and to list her as host with the shipping address c/o the host and the address of the mystery host.
junkfortara
Gold Member
Hello,
I decided to host a mystery show since I wanted the HWC apron and now I think I'm in over my head.... I offered free shipping to the host or a $4.25 credit if it is shipped directly to them.
Now the mystery host is a friend that does not live near me- her order needs to be shipped directly to her, but of course I need everyone else's orders shipped to me. Note- some other orders are being shipped direct to guests, but 6 of them need to come to me.
1) Do I put myself as host in P3 and the mystery host as the Co-host? Or do I just list her as host and remove my name from the guest list?
2) How do I get orders shipped to me unless they're going direct to guests? I want to make sure everyone is still only charged the $4.25 for shipping unless it's going direct to them.

I'm trying to submit today- appreciate any help you have to offer!

You can't put yourself as the host or co-host in this situation. What you can do is put the friend's name as co-host and choose for her order to ship directly to her. Make sure the division of host benefits has all of the benefits going to the co-host. Put your spouse's/child's/friend's name as host, with the shipping address c/o you and your address. Just be sure to leave that order blank. This will bring all of the "ship to host" items to your house. Does that make sense?

Got it! Boy I was really making that difficult in my head! Thanks so much for your help Rae!!

Another Mystery Host question. I see a lot of the invitations breaking up the host benefits between multiple people. Do you just put everyone as co-hosts. EX: A wins all the free products, B wins the monthly special, C wins 2 1/2 price, D wins 2 1/2 price, E wins 30% off and F wins 30% off. So My friend is the host because that is where I am shipping everything, and A,B,C, D, E and F are co hosts? Do I have that right?

amyscookinggear said:
Another Mystery Host question. I see a lot of the invitations breaking up the host benefits between multiple people. Do you just put everyone as co-hosts. EX: A wins all the free products, B wins the monthly special, C wins 2 1/2 price, D wins 2 1/2 price, E wins 30% off and F wins 30% off. So My friend is the host because that is where I am shipping everything, and A,B,C, D, E and F are co hosts? Do I have that right?

It gets a little tricky when you break up the rewards....I just did that for the first time last November. All of those rewards have to be under the "host" or "co-host" as that is the only way you can get it credited. You can only have "one" co-host listed in P3...that can help....or it may make it more confusing (all of my orders were local so I had no shipping issues and I did not select the co-host option).

When I did my drawing, I noted each name and then wrote down what they chose for their prize. When the order arrived, I then had my notes and just split the items accordingly for each winner.....

If anyone has any short cuts or easier ways to do this...please share. My show grew and grew until it was almost outta control. I almost thought I bit off more than I could chew when it came to splitting rewards for a 1k show, but the work was well worth it in the end. I just wonder if there wasn't an easier way?:confused:

1. How does a Mystery Host Show work?

A Mystery Host Show is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party. As the host, you invite friends and family to join the party and shop for their favorite Pampered Chef products. However, instead of earning the host rewards yourself, the rewards will be given to a randomly chosen guest who made a purchase during the party. It's a great way to surprise and thank your guests for supporting your party.

2. Can I still earn host rewards as the host of a Mystery Host Show?

Yes, as the host, you can still earn host rewards for every guest who makes a purchase during the party. Your rewards will be based on the total sales of the party, just like a regular Pampered Chef party.

3. How is the Mystery Host chosen?

The Mystery Host will be chosen at random from all the guests who made a purchase during the party. This usually happens at the end of the party, and the winner will be announced by the consultant.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show is a win-win situation for both the host and the guests. As the host, you can earn host rewards and potentially win the Mystery Host rewards too. For the guests, they have a chance to win the host rewards, which can be a great incentive to make a purchase.

5. Can I still have a traditional Pampered Chef party instead of a Mystery Host Show?

Of course! If you prefer a traditional party, you can still host one with Pampered Chef. The Mystery Host Show is just an alternative option for those who want to add an element of surprise and fun to their party. Our consultants will work with you to plan the type of party that best suits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • fun2cook2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rajenkiPC