• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway

In summary, Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway is a service provided by Pampered Chef for consultants attending their annual conference. It allows them to share a cab ride from the airport to their hotel on the Sunday night before the conference. To sign up, consultants can fill out a registration form on the website, with a deadline of two weeks before the conference. The cost for this service is $15 per person and will be charged to the credit card provided during registration. In case of flight delays, customers can contact customer service to arrange a new cab ride, but there may be additional charges. Consultants can also request to share a cab with a specific consultant, although it cannot be guaranteed.
momoftwins
My flight gets into Midway at 920pm Sunday night. I believe I am staying at the Hilton. If there is anyone that is getting into Midway about the same time that would like to share a cab (have never been in one alone) please let me know. Thanks in advance!

You are going--yeah!

Julie

YES YES YES!!!!!!! FINALLY DH CAME AROUND!!!!! Actually, Grandma said she will come and babysit even if she has to take unplanned time from work!

Wow! It's meant to be. Go Wave 1!!!!

anyone getting in on a flight that late?

Related to Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway

1. What is Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway?

Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway is a service provided by Pampered Chef where consultants can share a cab ride from the airport to their hotel on the Sunday night before our annual conference.

2. How do I sign up for Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway?

You can sign up for Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway by filling out the registration form on our website. The deadline to sign up is two weeks before the conference.

3. How much does Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway cost?

The cost for Share Cab Sunday Night From Midway is $15 per person, which will be charged to the credit card provided during registration. This fee covers the shared cab ride from the airport to your hotel.

4. What if my flight is delayed and I miss my scheduled cab ride?

If your flight is delayed and you miss your scheduled cab ride, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to arrange a new cab ride for you, but please note that there may be additional charges.

5. Can I request to share a cab with a specific consultant?

Yes, you can request to share a cab with a specific consultant by indicating their name on the registration form. We will do our best to accommodate these requests, but please note that we cannot guarantee it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rbergwrightchef
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb