• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sex in the City Movie Sunday Night

In summary, the "Sex in the City Movie Sunday Night" event is a viewing party hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the release of the Sex and the City movie. It will take place on Sunday, [insert date], at [insert location] and is free to attend, but an RSVP is required. There will be themed food and drinks available and discounted Pampered Chef products for purchase. Guests are welcome to bring friends or family members, but their names must be included in the RSVP.
momoftwins
Is anyone interested in going with me to see Sex in the City Sunday night???? It would either be at 1005pm at the AMC River East Theater or at 945pm at the AMC Loews Theater. I am going to dinner with my cluster around 6pm. Please let me know as I am dying to see this movie!!

As I said before, I'd LOVE to go, but it depends on when we get out of our WICKED performance. I need to call the hotel and see if we'll be able to check in before we leave for the theater. Take your contact list with cell #'s you!!!

I will do that Christy!! Give me a call on my cell after Wicked!! My director is going to it on Saturday!

It's a great movie! If you watched the series, you'll like the movie! Have fun!

Hi there! I would love to join you for the Sex and the City showing on Sunday night. Both theaters and times work for me, so I am flexible. Thank you for organizing this and I can't wait to see the movie with you!

1. What is the "Sex in the City Movie Sunday Night" event?

The "Sex in the City Movie Sunday Night" event is a special viewing party hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the release of the Sex and the City movie. It is a fun and interactive way for fans of the show to come together and enjoy the movie while also trying out new Pampered Chef products.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The "Sex in the City Movie Sunday Night" event will take place on Sunday, [insert date], at [insert location].

3. How much does it cost to attend the event?

The event is free to attend, but we do ask that you RSVP in advance so we can ensure enough seating and samples for everyone.

4. Will there be food and drinks provided at the event?

Yes, there will be a variety of themed food and drinks available for guests to enjoy while watching the movie. You can also purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price during the event.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Just make sure to include their name in your RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • jasonmva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies