• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Stoneware Incentive - Reward Already Arrived!

In summary, the September Stoneware Incentive is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants who reach certain sales goals during the month of September. The sales goals vary based on a consultant's level and the specific stoneware items included in the incentive may vary from year to year. If a consultant qualifies, they will receive a stoneware item as a reward within 4-6 weeks after the end of the month. The stoneware reward cannot be exchanged for a different item, but can be gifted or sold.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
My $75 PC dollars already arrived in today's mail - MAN that was FAST!!

Yippee!!

I wonder if my stones will be shipped as fast, too.

rhon228 said:
I wonder if my stones will be shipped as fast, too.

I am SHOCKED at how fast the PC$ came. I only just ordered it, what, on Thursday?? And I live in FLorida - it usually takes 3 days for any regular mail to come from Chicago.

Well ours has to come on a plane to the middle of the Atlantic so it will probably be a week but "free" is the best price we can all pay" so I won't complain!

rhon228 said:
Well ours has to come on a plane to the middle of the Atlantic so it will probably be a week but "free" is the best price we can all pay" so I won't complain!

AMEN!!! Gotta love FREE

I ordered my PC$ on Thursday too and did not receive mine!:(

letscook04 said:
I ordered my PC$ on Thursday too and did not receive mine!:(

What state are you in?

Hmm that is fast! I thought we were going to have to wait until mid Nov!!! PC Rocks!

Just got my PC $ today!! Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I hope my rect. baker gets here before Sat. I want to use it in my show.

OH, I hope mine is there when I get home. My order is sittin in PP just waiting for the PC$ to arrive!:D

Mine arrived and i just placed my PP order that I'd been sitting on. Jumping for joy here.

Related to September Stoneware Incentive - Reward Already Arrived!

What is the September Stoneware Incentive?

The September Stoneware Incentive is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants who reach certain sales goals during the month of September. Consultants who qualify will receive a free stoneware item as a reward.

What are the sales goals for the September Stoneware Incentive?

The sales goals for the September Stoneware Incentive vary based on a consultant's level. For example, a Level 1 consultant must have at least $1,250 in sales, while a Level 3 consultant must have at least $3,500 in sales to qualify for the incentive.

What stoneware items are included in the September Stoneware Incentive?

The specific stoneware items included in the September Stoneware Incentive may vary from year to year. However, in the past, items such as the Large Bar Pan, Medium Round Stone, and Rectangular Baker have been included as rewards.

When will I receive my stoneware reward for the September Stoneware Incentive?

If you qualified for the September Stoneware Incentive, you should have received your reward within 4-6 weeks after the end of the month. If you have not received your reward after this time, please reach out to your consultant support team for assistance.

Can I exchange my stoneware reward for a different item?

Unfortunately, the stoneware reward for the September Stoneware Incentive cannot be exchanged for a different item. However, you are welcome to gift or sell the item to someone else if you do not want to keep it for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennifer
  • CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krwebster