• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Qualifier Question...

In summary, the monthly host special goes from the date the show starts, not the date it closes. So if your friend set the show for the 9/29-10/6 period, she would be getting the September host special.
CarrieAnne22
I'm a new consultant, actually waiting for my kit to arrive by FedEx today, and I've got a question regarding qualifiying for the monthly host special. I have a friend who has already agreed to have a catalog/FB show. We were originally talking about holding it for her from 9/29 to 10/6. Does the monthly host special go from the date the show starts or the date it closes? I'm trying to figure out if she would be getting the September host special or the October one since her show will be straddling both months. Don't want her getting too excited about one special or the other only to find out it's not the one she qualified for.

Thank you for any help you can provide! I'm really looking forward to becoming active with my PC family :)

Date you have set for the show.... so if you set it as a 9/29 show date, she is eligible for the September Host/Guest Specials. For a catalog show, you could instead have it set as a 10/6 Catalog show, and it would count for the OCTOBER host/guest specials.Always read the fine print on the bottom of the specials flyers. They'll tell you the dates also. So if you set it as a September show, you have to submit the show to Home Office by 10/15 to COUNT for September specials (host or guest). So in your friends case, ask her which special she wants to take advantage of, and then set the show date accordingly. (With Cooking Shows- obviously you can't do that...you set it for the day you have the show.)

Thank you! I really appreciate the info :)

I know consultants who count their end-of-the-month shows towards the next month.

ChefPeg said:
I know consultants who count their end-of-the-month shows towards the next month.

NOW under thew new rules, when you as the consultant submit a show in the following month- so a show held on Sept 30, but submitted Oct 3, counts as an October show for the Consultant's active status for October (always been that way), but also counts for the OCTOBER Sales incentive for us.

But if the show date is Sept, is still counts as a September show for the Host/Guest special. Personally, I think it is wrong to change a show-date on a show that is held on a specific date. I realize though it ends up happening because of hosts who delay things past the 15th, and you basically have to adjust it. Catalog/FB shows are obviously different because they cover a period of time.

1. What is a Host Special Qualifier Question?

A Host Special Qualifier Question is a question specifically designed to assess the qualifications and capabilities of a potential host for a particular event or occasion. It helps to ensure that the host is well-equipped to handle the responsibilities and tasks required for the event.

2. Why is it important to ask a Host Special Qualifier Question?

Asking a Host Special Qualifier Question is important because it allows you to gather important information about the potential host's experience, skills, and abilities. This can help you to make an informed decision about whether the host is the right fit for the event.

3. What are some examples of Host Special Qualifier Questions?

Some examples of Host Special Qualifier Questions include "Have you hosted events similar to this in the past?", "What experience do you have with event planning and coordination?", and "How do you handle unexpected challenges or issues during an event?" These questions are designed to assess the host's qualifications and problem-solving abilities.

4. How should I structure a Host Special Qualifier Question?

When creating a Host Special Qualifier Question, it is important to be clear and concise. Start by stating the purpose of the question, such as "I would like to learn more about your experience as a host." Then, ask a specific question that relates to the qualifications you are looking for.

5. Can I ask multiple Host Special Qualifier Questions?

Yes, it is recommended to ask multiple Host Special Qualifier Questions in order to gather a well-rounded understanding of the potential host's qualifications. However, be mindful not to overwhelm the host with too many questions, and try to keep them focused on the most important qualifications for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF