• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Senior Citizens and Home School Groups

In summary, joining a Pampered Chef party can provide a fun and interactive way for seniors to socialize and learn new cooking techniques. These parties can also accommodate home school groups and offer special discounts for both seniors and home school groups. Parties can be held at various locations and there is no minimum or maximum number of attendees.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all! I have a possible opportunity to do some type of event (I get to pitch it so I'll get to craft it's content :) ) for both a Sen. Citizens group and a home school group. I'm really at a loss as to what angle to go from for the Sen. Citizens. Have any of you done any type of show/talk like this and how what do I target to be most effective for their needs?

For the Home Schooler's, I am thinking of a kids show like those great ideas that have been posted here already, even possibly as a fund raiser for their local group and their field trip funds ect ...

ANY of you wisdom on these would be greatly appreciated.\
TIA

I have a whole group of senior woman that I work with. Focus on small, healthy, inexpensive meals. Also any products that are heavy or require a lot of dexterity are tough for them. Easy Opener, micro cooker, rice cooker, 10 inch skillet are big sellers.

I homeschooled for 12 years. I would focus on the money saving aspect--many hs-ers are pinching pennies so the mom doesn't have to work. Also, put together a couple of kid friendly recipes they can do together as a family. My son had to cook dinner once a week for a year for home ec curriculum. he loved it.

Thanks y'all!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations on this exciting opportunity to connect with both a senior citizens group and a home school group. It's always great to be able to share the benefits of cooking and entertaining with different audiences.

For the senior citizens group, I would suggest focusing on easy and healthy meal options, as well as tips for cooking for one or two people. Many seniors may struggle with cooking for themselves after years of cooking for a family, so your expertise in this area will be very valuable. You could also share some fun and simple recipes that they can prepare with their grandchildren, or even with their friends at a potluck. Don't forget to mention the convenience and time-saving benefits of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen!

For the home school group, I love your idea of a kids show and fundraiser. You could incorporate some fun and educational elements, such as teaching them about nutrition and food groups while preparing a recipe together. You could also incorporate some math skills by having them measure ingredients or budget for a meal. And of course, don't forget to highlight the importance of using quality tools and ingredients in the kitchen.

I hope these ideas help, and I wish you all the best with your event! Keep us updated on how it goes.

What are the benefits of joining a Pampered Chef party for senior citizens?

Joining a Pampered Chef party can provide a fun and interactive way for seniors to socialize and learn new cooking techniques. It also allows them to try new recipes and products, and potentially purchase items that can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Can Pampered Chef parties accommodate home school groups?

Yes, Pampered Chef parties can be tailored to accommodate home school groups. Our consultants can work with the group to create a fun and educational experience, and can even provide recipes and activities that align with their curriculum.

Are there any special discounts or offers for senior citizens and home school groups?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount for senior citizens and home school groups. This discount can be applied to any purchases made at the party.

Can Pampered Chef parties be held at a senior living facility or a home school location?

Yes, our parties can be held at various locations, including senior living facilities and home school locations. Our consultants can work with the group to determine the best location for the party.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of attendees for a Pampered Chef party with senior citizens or home school groups?

There is no minimum or maximum number of attendees for a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants can work with any size group to create a fun and engaging experience for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
Replies
Views
Tash
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane