• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

41 Ways to Market Your Business Outside Show

In summary, the video tape shows are real estate related, and the idea is to use them to promote your business to potential customers. The bingo-donate gift idea is a good way to fill up your basket, and the poster idea is a good way to promote your business to community members. The open house idea is a good way to get your name out there, and the follow-up numbers idea is a good way to make sure that people are interested in your services. The hair, nail, spa salon idea is a good way to stay fresh, and the catalog show idea is a good way to show people what you have to offer. Lastly, the idea of contacting colleges for opportunity events is a good way to
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
1. Realtors, mortgage broker, home remodeling gifts
2. Home owners organization clubhouse shows
3. Bingo-donate gifts to fill basket bingo
4. Use your catalog not your business card
5. Leave old catalogs in waiting rooms
6. Hang posters on community bulletin boards
7. Have an open house & invite everyone you meet for 3 weeks before the show (get follow-up numbers)
8. Change hair, nail, spa salons every time you go
9. Tell the HO if you are bilingual
10. Do video tape shows, instead of catalog shows
11. Put up fish bowls/prize drawings at businesses
12. Teach classes at the gym, grocery store, doctor
13. Offer yourself as a FREE public speaker
14. Swap business services
15. Attend fairs, expos, food festivals as a guest
16. Attend fairs, expos, food festivals as a vendor
17. Hang out at the (kitchen tool, make-up, toy, etc.) aisle at your local department store
18. Join the Chamber of Commerce
19. Get a book at the Chamber of Commerce for non-profit organizations
20. Join network marketing support groups
21. Offer your services at the community center, Spanish center, etc.
22. Bring cookies-You always get what you want when you bring cookies
23. Offer business luncheon shows
24. Strike up conversations at McDonald’s play land, parks
25. Ask for referrals for other services
26. Do fun-raiser shows in front of the grocery store
27. Talk to schools, fund-raisers, catalog in teachers lounge, show before PTA meeting
28. Put displays at bridal locations
29. Promote kids birthday parties (you are the entertainment)
30. Help the girl/boy scouts get badges
31. Take your office with you everywhere (people will see you working and ask)
32. Soccer/sport tail gate parties
33. Stop at every car wash/bake sale fund-raiser; buy something then ask, about their cause
34. Contact churches, advertise in church bulletin, fund-raisers
35. Take your product with you to events when ever possible.
36. Advertise in football or music programs, alumni newsletters
37. Contact colleges for opportunity events
38. Contact past purchasers about appropriate upcoming specials
39. Pamper a business Day at your bank, dentist, any business
40. Go to sports events and connect with the band booster clubs
41. Tape your grocery list to a catalog to go shopping with

Great Deb! Just printed it for myself!! Thanks

Thanks Deb :) Have a great day!

Deb ...

what are the video tape shows? and how would i do a kids bday party that would make it fun for them? i love all your ideas and cant wait to try some!

Thanks for sharing this!

Thanks that's great info. Yes what is a video show? I'm thinking that we could use the new product video to loan to the catalogue show people and they show it to friends when they are over or they go to visit someone. That my guess.

thanks for the info. Im going to print this for future reference and motivation

1. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business outside of shows?

There are many ways to market your business outside of shows. Some effective strategies include hosting cooking classes or parties in people's homes, participating in local fairs or events, collaborating with other businesses or organizations, and utilizing social media and email marketing.

2. What are some low-cost marketing options for my Pampered Chef business?

There are several low-cost options for marketing your business outside of shows. These can include networking with friends and family, creating a referral program, using free online tools such as social media and email marketing, and utilizing word-of-mouth marketing by providing exceptional customer service.

3. How can I make my marketing efforts stand out from competitors?

To make your marketing efforts stand out, focus on what sets your Pampered Chef business apart from others. This can include your unique products, exceptional customer service, or any special promotions or deals you offer. Additionally, consider targeting a specific niche market or offering a unique service or experience.

4. What are some creative ways to market my Pampered Chef business outside of shows?

There are many creative ways to market your business outside of shows. Some ideas include collaborating with local businesses or influencers, hosting themed parties or events, creating unique and eye-catching marketing materials, and utilizing creative social media campaigns or contests.

5. How can I track the success of my marketing efforts?

Tracking the success of your marketing efforts is crucial to determine which strategies are working and which may need adjustment. Consider using tools such as Google Analytics to track website traffic, creating unique promo codes or links for specific marketing campaigns, and regularly surveying customers to gather feedback on your marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amand221
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies