• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Out Invites -- When to Do It??

In summary, the best time to send out invites for a Pampered Chef party is 2-3 weeks before the event. You can send out invites through various methods such as email, social media, or traditional paper invitations. While it's ideal to send out invites in advance, it's okay to send them out on short notice if necessary. Your invites should include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as a brief description of what guests can expect. It's appropriate to follow up with guests who haven't RSVP'd a few days before the party to ensure proper planning.
gailz2
Gold Member
For those of you who have the hosts send out the invitations, how soon ahead of the party do you have them mail them? Or even if you do the mailing, what is the optimal time??

I'm doing mine 2 weeks in advance. But I have had a couple shows where it was just one week. I've heard others suggest 10 days. Either way, following up with each guest is crucial, so either my host touches base with every guest, or I offer to make reminder phone calls a day or two before the show.

I agree with the follow-up. I send out my invites and I use the mini-catalogs as the invites. I usually like at least 2 weeks prior to the party, but will go with less if need be. The follow-up is the key to a great show.

And do you think 3 weeks is too far in advance?

I had a host who loves to e-mail her friends, so she on her own decided to send out an e-mail telling them to "save the date", then I'm mailing out her invitations 2 weeks in advance. I think 3 weeks might be too early, they might put it to the side thinking they have a lot of time to RSVP and see what their calendar looks like, and then end up forgetting about it. Although, now we are approaching the holiday/party/shopping season, so people might appreciate the heads up. This is just my first year, so maybe someone who has had experience with shows during Nov-Jan might have some statistics or stories to share.

What is the best time to send out invites for a Pampered Chef party?

The best time to send out invites for a Pampered Chef party is 2-3 weeks before the event. This gives your guests enough time to plan and RSVP, but also ensures that they don't forget about the party.

How should I send out invites for a Pampered Chef party?

You can send out invites for a Pampered Chef party through various methods such as email, social media, or traditional paper invitations. It's important to choose a method that your guests are most likely to check and respond to promptly.

Is it okay to send out invites for a Pampered Chef party on short notice?

While it's ideal to send out invites 2-3 weeks in advance, it's okay to send them out on short notice if necessary. Just make sure to follow up with a reminder a few days before the event and be understanding if some guests are unable to attend.

What should I include in the invites for a Pampered Chef party?

Your invites should include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as a brief description of what guests can expect. You should also include RSVP instructions and any special requests such as bringing a dish to share or dietary restrictions.

When should I follow up with guests who haven't RSVP'd to a Pampered Chef party?

If you haven't received an RSVP from a guest a few days before the party, it's appropriate to follow up with a friendly reminder. You can do this through a phone call, text, or email. Make sure to thank them for considering attending and ask for their RSVP so you can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrsbmomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • melaniehay22