• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invitations...how Soon to Send?

In summary, The best time to mail invitations is two weeks before the party date. Make sure your host calls each invitee to remind them a day or two in advance.
mrsbmomof3
For those of you who mail invites for your host, how soon do you send them out? Two weeks before show...or more?
Thanks!

my goal is always between 10-14 days ahead of show date. I would not send earlier than that. They will be forgotten if sent earlier than 2 weeks.

Somewhere around 10-14 days too! It's easier for me to mail them exactly 2 weeks before, because I just go up 2 weeks in my calendar and mark it.

I mail them out two weeks before. Um, except for yesterday, I forgot to print them out and the address labels, until around 4:20 pm. It takes 15 minutes just to drive to the only mailbox I know of that has a 5 pm pick-up. It was 4:45 pm when I finished, so I decided to wait until Monday. Oops!

I agree with the 10-14 days. Any earlier than 2 weeks and the invitation could get set aside, forgotten about, or covered with other mail. This way, it's close enough to the date to be fresh in the mind of that person, yet not too close so that they've already made other plans.

I like to send them about 3 weeks before a party. That allows time for any incorrect addresses to be returned, corrected and sent back out. Regardless of when you send them out, make sure your host CALLS each invitee to remind them a day or two ahead of the party date. That's vital and makes all the difference in the world.

lkprescott said:
I like to send them about 3 weeks before a party. That allows time for any incorrect addresses to be returned, corrected and sent back out. Regardless of when you send them out, make sure your host CALLS each invitee to remind them a day or two ahead of the party date. That's vital and makes all the difference in the world.
True. I tell my hosts that the postcard is really a reminder and so are the e-invites. The personal invitation is the most important.
But, I have found that it really helps to put "RSVP by date and get a gift!" I just give a recipe card.

And Im no less than 10 days. I dont like springing things up on people last minute

Two weeks for me too. I also ask for the guests phone numbers so that I can make the reminder calls instead of my host. It takes another burden off of her and makes me feel better because I know it is done.

Related to Invitations...how Soon to Send?

1. When should I send out invitations for my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to send out invitations for your Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements to attend.

2. Can I send invitations for my Pampered Chef party via email or social media?

Yes, you can send invitations for your Pampered Chef party through email or social media. This can be a convenient and cost-effective way to reach a larger number of guests. Just make sure to follow up with a phone call or text message to ensure your guests received the invitation.

3. Should I include a RSVP date on the invitations?

Yes, it is important to include a RSVP date on your invitations. This will give you an idea of how many guests to expect and allow you to plan accordingly. It is also helpful for your guests to have a deadline to respond by.

4. Can I send invitations to people who live far away or out of state?

Yes, you can send invitations to people who live far away or out of state. Just make sure to send the invitations out earlier to give them enough time to make travel arrangements if they plan on attending.

5. Is it okay to invite people who have never attended a Pampered Chef party before?

Yes, you can invite people who have never attended a Pampered Chef party before. In fact, it can be a great opportunity to introduce them to the products and the party experience. Just make sure to provide them with all the necessary information and let them know what to expect.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • otisbg