• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Large Files Without Attachments

In summary, there are a few options for sending large files without attachments through Pampered Chef, such as using a file sharing service or file compression tool. There is no specific limit to the file size that can be sent, but it is recommended to keep it under 25MB. You can also send large files to multiple recipients, but it may take longer for the email to be delivered. The recipient may need special software to open the file, depending on the type of file being sent. While there is always a potential security risk, using secure methods and being cautious can help minimize these risks.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Here is one if you want to use it. I could not post the .doc as it was too big. Sorry!

Attachments

• New Products Doc.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 506
I just sent this out to my e-mail people. I got e-mails back with orders for about $120 in stuff! Not for the new stuff but rather things I think people were waiting to order later. I guess I need to get on that phone to see if other people need something. Especially since I only need $468 to get the sales needed for the glassware tote. Now I know why I went to NC!

Last edited:
Wow, Great job John!

(Thanks for the rack, we are loving it. :D )

I am so glad I had one Zsuzsanna!

Hi there! Thank you for offering to share a recipe with us. Could you provide the ingredients and instructions for the dish? That way, we can all try it out and give feedback. Thank you!

Related to Sending Large Files Without Attachments

1. How can I send large files without attachments through Pampered Chef?

There are a few different options for sending large files without attachments through Pampered Chef. One option is to use a file sharing service, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, to upload your file and then share the link with the recipient. Another option is to use a file compression tool, like WinZip, to reduce the file size before attaching it to an email.

2. Is there a limit to the file size that can be sent without attachments?

There is no specific limit to the file size that can be sent without attachments through Pampered Chef, but it is recommended to keep the file size under 25MB to ensure successful delivery. If your file is larger than this, it is best to use a file sharing service or compression tool.

3. Can I send large files without attachments to multiple recipients?

Yes, you can send large files without attachments to multiple recipients through Pampered Chef. However, it is important to keep in mind that the larger the file size, the longer it may take for the email to be delivered to all recipients.

4. Will the recipient need any special software to open the file?

It depends on the type of file you are sending. If you are using a file sharing service, the recipient will likely need to have the same software or application installed to open the file. If you are using a compression tool, the recipient may need to have the same tool installed to unzip the file. Otherwise, most file types can be opened with commonly used software such as Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat.

5. Are there any security risks when sending large files without attachments?

As with any type of file transfer, there is always a potential security risk. However, using a secure file sharing service or encrypting your file with a password can help minimize these risks. It is also important to only send files to trusted recipients and to be cautious when downloading files from unknown sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • pampered1224
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • lkspeir